• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WRs

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the receivers showed a lot of shortcomings we need a number one receiver ....Can anyone tell me why aren't we played a two Tight End packages to help Garcon.....Reed looked really good but not the full answer our interior line looked garbage ahhh...I am looking at 3 or 4 wins season

While I agree that the receivers have showed alot of shortcomings........

I whole heartedly DISAGREE with you saying we need a Number #1 receiver...I firmly believe we do have a LEGIT #1 receiver on the team already and that is Garcon....He is putting up #1 receiver numbers!!!!

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it will. Remember, we have about 10 players of our own we have to resign (if we decide to) as part of that $35M. This includes Orakpo, Perry, Wilson, Hall, Moss, Morgan and most importantly.......sexy rexy!

Yes & remember you can't go too crazy on this since you have to plan to be ready for future years especially the inevitable huge contract for RG3 in several years.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have definitely noticed; thus, my point about him not studying the playbook enough.

Again - I believe that this is a byproduct of all of the time needed for RG3's rehab. It would have been virtually impossible to work all of this in as well as the various other off field activities (plus the guy was married over the offseason). No similar excuses this offseason.