• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WR's this week

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR1 & 2, and flex (currently have Rashad Jennings in the Flex spot)

here are my options
Steve Johnson BUF @ JAC
Julian Edelman NE @ MIA (obvious pick for one slot)
Jarrett Boykin GB @ DAL
Doug Baldwin SEA @ NYG
Crabtree SF @ TB
Cordarelle Patterson MIN vs PHI

RB's
Donald Brown IND vs HOU
Shane Vereen NE @ MIA
Rashad Jennings OAK vs KC
Marcel Reece OAK vs KC (bench)

was considering picking Deangelo Williams back up with Stewart going back down

thoughts?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vereen in a landslide for the flex.

I'd go Edelman and a toss up between Baldwin and Johnson for WR 1 and 2.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vereen in a landslide for the flex.

I'd go Edelman and a toss up between Baldwin and Johnson for WR 1 and 2.

I've currently got Vereen as RB 2 (I'm a rookie at FF) does having him at flex rather than RB do anything?
If I move him to Flex, who do I go to for RB 2, Jennings, Reece, someone new? Waiver wire is pretty thin

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR1 & 2, and flex (currently have Rashad Jennings in the Flex spot)

here are my options
Steve Johnson BUF @ JAC
Julian Edelman NE @ MIA (obvious pick for one slot)
Jarrett Boykin GB @ DAL
Doug Baldwin SEA @ NYG
Crabtree SF @ TB
Cordarelle Patterson MIN vs PHI

RB's
Donald Brown IND vs HOU
Shane Vereen NE @ MIA
Rashad Jennings OAK vs KC
Marcel Reece OAK vs KC (bench)

was considering picking Deangelo Williams back up with Stewart going back down

thoughts?

I think Vereen is now a no brainer with Gronk out of the picture and Ridley's fumble issues. As for WR I'd say Edelman and Stevie. Patterson may be great with Cassel but seems higher risk than the other two.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Vereen is now a no brainer with Gronk out of the picture and Ridley's fumble issues. As for WR I'd say Edelman and Stevie. Patterson may be great with Cassel but seems higher risk than the other two.
I agree with this unless you either get bonus points for length of TD or return yardage. Patterson is now getting 7-10 targets a week and when that kid gets into open space look out.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've currently got Vereen as RB 2 (I'm a rookie at FF) does having him at flex rather than RB do anything?
If I move him to Flex, who do I go to for RB 2, Jennings, Reece, someone new? Waiver wire is pretty thin

oh, I gotcha, you're starting D. Brown and Vereen at RB 1 and 2... so your flex is between Jennings and Reece or the remaining WR? okay...

I'd go Edelman, Baldwin and Stevie Johnson then... and no, it doesn't matter who is in your flex, points are points where ever you get 'em. Patterson is also intriguing, but his production will likely come from a big play, so you're rolling the dice a little more there... if your gut says Patterson has a big game in him, I'd put him in for Baldwin or Johnson, Edelman stays.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, I gotcha, you're starting D. Brown and Vereen at RB 1 and 2... so your flex is between Jennings and Reece or the remaining WR? okay...

I'd go Edelman, Baldwin and Stevie Johnson then... and no, it doesn't matter who is in your flex, points are points where ever you get 'em. Patterson is also intriguing, but his production will likely come from a big play, so you're rolling the dice a little more there... if your gut says Patterson has a big game in him, I'd put him in for Baldwin or Johnson, Edelman stays.

word...thanks

my starting lineup is looking like

QB Foles
RB1 D. Brown
RB2 Vereen
WR1 S Johnson
WR2 Edelman
TE Gates
Flex Patterson/Baldwin (TBD)
K Dan Bailey

It's been a shit show for most of the season, so I don't have high expectations, lol

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you are right in sitting Jennings as I am facing him this week. Personally I'd start him over Brown......................just to add to the confusion. Isn't FF just a load of fucking laughs...........

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope you are right in sitting Jennings as I am facing him this week. Personally I'd start him over Brown......................just to add to the confusion. Isn't FF just a load of fucking laughs...........

I still haven't decided for sure if I'll play or sit Jennings...haven't heard yet if McFadden will be active or not, and if he is he'll likely be limited, Jennings coming off his concussion might share with Reece...so we might have 3 RB's taking hand offs in Oakland this week... Brown has some brilliance, then some no shows, what a mess...wish I could just know the future to make these picks!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I played Jennings, thankfully, and resigned D Williams, but left him on my bench :pout:

even so, im up 102-67, I'm done for the week, and my opponent has 1 player left, megatron

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I played Jennings, thankfully, and resigned D Williams, but left him on my bench :pout:

even so, im up 102-67, I'm done for the week, and my opponent has 1 player left, megatron
Good..............so did the guy I was facing this week...................bad. Congrats though, at least that took off some of the Vereen sting.:suds: