• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to ignore how the defense played for the most part, because they did step it up a little at the end. Too bad Romo ends the game with a pick and that may be what people remember from him. That was just an Amazing game by Romo and the offense. Great throws and explosive plays all day long. How about Claiborne coming up big too. We had this game and let it slip away which hurts, but the way Denver is playing right now, I just have to think this was a pretty damn good game for us. If Ware is healthy, maybe we come up with one more big play and get it done. Hurts to lose, but feel good going forward...Wow

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with the way Denver is playing .... no way in hell you can feel bad about this loss.

Game was coming down to had the ball last .....

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will eat my crow. He had a chance and threw the game ender. 2-3, I dont feel good about anything at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will eat my crow. He had a chance and threw the game ender. 2-3, I dont feel good about anything at all.

Here is your problem. You usually are unable to admit Romo's faults or when he does something wrong. That's the only thing I ever argue with you guys. You will never hear me say Romo isn't a very good QB. You will never hear me say we are better off without him. I am a big Romo fan and always was. My point was he needs to step up and he hasn't been great this year. Well, today he stepped up big time. Yes, you can say he lost the game at the end, but he was awesome today. He could have folded once we got down, but he put the team on his back and brought us back. That was a great game by Romo regardless of the last 2 minutes...

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is your problem. You usually are unable to admit Romo's faults or when he does something wrong. That's the only thing I ever argue with you guys. You will never hear me say Romo isn't a very good QB. You will never hear me say we are better off without him. I am a big Romo fan and always was. My point was he needs to step up and he hasn't been great this year. Well, today he stepped up big time. Yes, you can say he lost the game at the end, but he was awesome today. He could have folded once we got down, but he put the team on his back and brought us back. That was a great game by Romo regardless of the last 2 minutes...

2 to 1 TD ratio is the standard ... 3 to 1 is greatness
Romo was 5-1 today ... and is 13-2 on the season

Defense needs to step the fuck up somewhere. Bronco's never punted did they?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not big on moral victories, but I think the Cowboys got one today. I honestly thought we would get blown out. To go toe-to-toe with the best team in the league gives me confidence and reaffirms my position that the Cowboys will win this division as long as the Oline stays healthy.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I would eat my crow because I said before the game I would take Romo in the fourth quarter. Its just a sad day for me.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally. Once again the defense put Romo in a very difficult situation.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally. Once again the defense put Romo in a very difficult situation.

No defense has been able to hold Denver under 40 points this year, if you didn't know this would be a game where the last team with the ball would win you were kidding yourself. Romo made a bad play that cost his team the game, and that's the end of that. Cowboys are still in a great spot with a wide open NFC and an easy road in the NFCE.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No defense has been able to hold Denver under 40 points this year, if you didn't know this would be a game where the last team with the ball would win you were kidding yourself. Romo made a bad play that cost his team the game, and that's the end of that. Cowboys are still in a great spot with a wide open NFC and an easy road in the NFCE.

your Ravens are costing me money this year ..... They are sucking it up

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't agree more.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your Ravens are costing me money this year ..... They are sucking it up

3-2 and in first place, they have a lot of work to do but hopefully with the McKinney departure the offense picks things up. :suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't watch the game too closely did you?