• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think they are on the same level as today's Jags, then you dont know much about football

Since we play the Jags twice a year, I seem to recall that they have always had very large people in both lines and they have injured more Colts over the years than any other team. You may beat them, and sometimes easily. But you know you were in a game after you leave the stadium.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think they are on the same level as today's Jags, then you dont know much about football

I watched both games yesterday. The Giants may be more talented. But the Jags actually played some inspired ball and didn't back down. The Giants rolled over big time and didn't even show up.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet that Carolina team you downplayed dropped 38 on the Giants team you're attempting to overrate, while holding them to a whopping 0 points.

Perhaps you should not say things anymore

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats really impressive is how the Colts shut down Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree. That was an excellent game plan.

No seriously, I give credit to the colts for winning that game the way they did. They played solid tough football and really beat the niners at their own game. I really have a lot of respect for Luck and the Colts coaching staff. But don't act like the niners are not missing several key pieces to their team right now, especially after Patrick Willis left the game with a groin injury.

Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Manningham, Ian Williams.... pretty hard to overcome that. And now we will be without Aldon Smith.... its getting ugly.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats really impressive is how the Colts shut down Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree. That was an excellent game plan.

No seriously, I give credit to the colts for winning that game the way they did. They played solid tough football and really beat the niners at their own game. I really have a lot of respect for Luck and the Colts coaching staff. But don't act like the niners are not missing several key pieces to their team right now, especially after Patrick Willis left the game with a groin injury.

Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Crabtree, Manningham, Ian Williams.... pretty hard to overcome that. And now we will be without Aldon Smith.... its getting ugly.

Nice congratulations. Though I think you went a little light on the excuses for getting blown out at home.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game you guys had last weekend, your team basically steam-rolled the mighty 49ers. Cheers to blue and CnI

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game you guys had last weekend, your team basically steam-rolled the mighty 49ers. Cheers to blue and CnI

Thanks Dude. As Breaker points out, we caught them at the right time. But we have also lost three starters to IR. I still don't know what kind of team we have here, but I am hopeful.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow is right, Indy being physical, i guess the old Ravens ball coach really did turn around that franchise.

damn you Chuck!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Dude. As Breaker points out, we caught them at the right time. But we have also lost three starters to IR. I still don't know what kind of team we have here, but I am hopeful.

I've always thought that the hiring of Pagano was a good one. He wants to play defense and run the ball, ask Luck to just make good decisions. It's a recipe for success.

The defense seemingly still has a ways to go as far as talent, but the discipline is definitely there.