• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow we lost to 0-5 post game !

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t have the talent to yet , these are execution. Errors
Soooooo, I call a bit of excuse making here. You’re telling me, that coaching can’t play a role in improving this stat...at all.

That this is a talent and execution issue ONLY?...that’s what I’m reading at least...
sheesh a lot of these 40 yard FAILS are on our high dollar ‘box’ safety mr Landon Collins...who knows better and sure as hell has the talent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooooo, I call a bit of excuse making here. You’re telling me, that coaching can’t play a role in improving this stat...at all.

That this is a talent and execution issue ONLY?...that’s what I’m reading at least...
sheesh a lot of these 40 yard FAILS are on our high dollar ‘box’ safety mr Landon Collins...who knows better and sure as hell has the talent.
I think you can teach guys the defense , I think you can teach technique , however if the guy isn’t quick enough, fast enough, or can not absorb the material you have a talent issue

If can do all the things above but makes a mistake it’s an execution era. A poor read is an execution era. A bad throw or missed tackle is an execution era . Missing the hole or gap are execution era’s .

With this weird off season I won’t be too hard on coaching . They want to see who can play the schemes and who can’t . They gave Martin and apke every opportunity to master the position and so far they didn’t and I have to think it’s talent with both

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can teach guys the defense , I think you can teach technique , however if the guy isn’t quick enough, fast enough, or can not absorb the material you have a talent issue

If can do all the things above but makes a mistake it’s an execution era. A poor read is an execution era. A bad throw or missed tackle is an execution era . Missing the hole or gap are execution era’s .

With this weird off season I won’t be too hard on coaching . They want to see who can play the schemes and who can’t . They gave Martin and apke every opportunity to master the position and so far they didn’t and I have to think it’s talent with both
That’s completely reasonable. Now do you think it impossible to improve this 40 yard stat? I don’t think so myself.

And if it’s talent, throw someone in there and try them out. But DO something different then. Credit to RR and JDR, they changed up and tried players at different positions from what obviously wasn’t working against the Gnats.

Btw...was that Kendall taking some free safety snaps that I saw?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s completely reasonable. Now do you think it impossible to improve this 40 yard stat? I don’t think so myself.

And if it’s talent, throw someone in there and try them out. But DO something different then. Credit to RR and JDR, they changed up and tried players at different positions from what obviously wasn’t working against the Gnats.

No you can’t improve the 40 stat . I think we have too many slow free lancers on the team

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it can be improved and I think the fact that you saw a lot more of Everett, Holcomb and Hamilton on the field yesterday was addressing what you said.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it can be improved and I think the fact that you saw a lot more of Everett, Holcomb and Hamilton on the field yesterday was addressing what you said.
we need more speed but that is a part of talent not the sole thing

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need more speed but that is a part of talent not the sole thing
We do need more speed. The 40+ plays are due to guys not playing their assignments. If I am JDR and I can't get guys to play their assignments I bench them for someone that can. They'll get the message.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need more speed. The 40+ plays are due to guys not playing their assignments. If I am JDR and I can't get guys to play their assignments I bench them for someone that can. They'll get the message.
Sounds like an excellent plan!