• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow That Was Awesome

tlakes20

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the game tonight and had a blast. It looked pretty bad from the start and I thought we were going to be in for a long one, but wow that was amazing. I had a great time.

I had someone sitting behind me that was hilarious, basically bashing Dusty and Corky Miller and Jack Hannahan and basically the whole lineup, lmao. He pretty much yelled the whole game and complained. I thought of you for a second there 1507. But after those home runs he didn't know what to say, haha. To think Mesoraco down to the last strike, hits a bomb that barely goes over. Who would have thought? I thought I'd have to stay for another hour watching extra innings. But then Shin Soo Choo, comes up crushes one out to left center and it goes over the fence. Fricken awesome moment. It was my first ever walk off that I've seen in person. The whole stadium was going nuts. That's why you never leave a game early, no matter how big the deficit. Anything can happened.

And I think I've got a new thing, everyone was walking out and chanting CHOO S A CHOO S A. I think that's something that could catch on, haha. Overall I just had a great time, probably my favorite game I've ever been to.

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awesome!! Maybe this will kick start this club and get them hitting again. Choo has been better than advertised. The Reds might want to think about getting this guy signed before the Yankoffs come calling with their mouth watering and checkbook wagging. Also, what does Meso have to do to play more? If Dustmop would put this guy in the line up more, he would just get better and better. Meso is a smart kid and I think his upside is enormous. The Reds didnt get rid of Grandel without knowing this. Lets just hope the Reds can hang close until they get everybody back and hitting.

redsfan03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You picked a great game to go to, tlakes. That was one heck of a game.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't look like it for 8 2/3!!!!

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game to be at. You'll remember that game for along time.

I was at a game in the late 70's where the Reds were down 1 run with 2 outs in the bottom of the ninth when Dan Driessen hit an inside the park HR to tie and Bench followed with a walk off HR to beat the Phillies and Tug McGraw. Seems like yesterday, it's still one of my best Reds memories.

Ryanballa

Reds Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh unbelievable game and a HUGE win, When devin hit that Homer I was jumping all over the place, so exciting and then Choo gets up and the rest is history.I wish I coulda gone to last nights game, a perfect 1 to go too.But a win like this can wake the bats up and get us outta this funk we have been in.

Redsfan1507

It is what it is
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLakes- I bitch a lot more to you guys here than I do at a game- and I never scream at Dusty or players. Besides, Corky tomahawed the longest single I've ever seen...and Dusty did one of his best attributes-let the hitters do the thinking for him.

It was a bad game turned great. I'm happy the boys won and have renewed confidence, against a Championship caliber team. They have another one today...I think they better try to score earlier today though.