• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow, holy crap, the Jazz beat the Hawks.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF, don't put spoilers in your titles. I came on here to see any comments on the football games and the alerts showed me the title to this. I didn't have time to see the game until now. Damnit, Nuraman!

Last edited:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF, don't put spoilers in your titles. I came on here to see any comments on the football games and the alerts showed me the title to this. I didn't have time to see the game until now. Damnit, Nuraman!
Sorry. Can you edit my thread title so it says "Jazz-Hawks postgame thoughts"?

I won't do it anymore. I don't like spoilers myself, and always scream whenever I accidentally run into one.

I'm even careful to change the radio station so I don't hear those every-20 minute sports updates.

You should also be careful about clicking on any post within the MHSL82, how could we forget the magic words? thread, if you haven't seen the game.

The latest post in that thread, after a game, or just the presence of a post, might be a spoiler.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Can you edit my thread title so it says "Jazz-Hawks postgame thoughts"?

I won't do it anymore. I don't like spoilers myself, and always scream whenever I accidentally run into one.

I'm even careful to change the radio station so I don't hear those every-20 minute sports updates.

You should also be careful about clicking on any post within the MHSL82, how could we forget the magic words? thread, if you haven't seen the game.

The latest post in that thread, after a game, or just the presence of a post, might be a spoiler.

Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I will just rename this "The Spoilers Thread," just kidding. (Though I am considering it.)

Even posting in the Magic Words thread would give me a hint... unless we fail a test that we could have proven something.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it with a Lagunitas Pilsner. Favors is the offense now. Alec did more of his Spider-Man contortions with just enough English to get the ball to drop. And, Hood showed up in the second half. Hayward is still missing in action so we may have to dispatch chuck Norris to find him.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milsap had a wide open shot from 10 feet and just missed, good break for us

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it with a Lagunitas Pilsner. Favors is the offense now. Alec did more of his Spider-Man contortions with just enough English to get the ball to drop. And, Hood showed up in the second half. Hayward is still missing in action so we may have to dispatch chuck Norris to find him.
How was the Pilsner?

What's your favorite Chuck Norris movie?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I will just rename this "The Spoilers Thread," just kidding. (Though I am considering it.)

Even posting in the Magic Words thread would give me a hint... unless we fail a test that we could have proven something.

This was your best joke in months.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of waiting for Ball Streams to get back up and accept new subscribers, so I got NBA LP today.

I'll be able to watch the rest of the season.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your best joke in months.

Thanks? But I do recognize the insult on the rest of my hard work to insert some humor in this place. ;)

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks? But I do recognize the insult on the rest of my hard work to insert some humor in this place. ;)
Bill Walton likes to quote John Wooden, in the following:

"Never mistake activity for achievement."