• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you want AB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno there is supposedly text messages of him bragging about it
Due process , now he could be very guilty ,and I haven’t seen the text but Tyreek Hill supposedly was caught dead to rights however that didn’t work out they way the press thought it would . Same with Reuben Foster .

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A co-worker of mine who is a HUGE Pats fan says that girl has been trying to get money outta him for years. Take that for what its worth.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I don't want this story to be true, because of the damage done to the lady in question.

Of course I DO want this story to be true, because - fuck Antonio Brown, and more importantly Fuck the Patriots.

The truth is that nobody can honestly DISCOUNT the notion that the Patriots and Brown might have played a long con on the Raiders, and the rest of the NFL.

Jerry Rice thinks so.
Brown signed with the Pats something like 45 minutes after he was officially released.

The Patriots certainly have a history of blurring the lines of what is technically "legal" and what is not legal.

In all likelihood, it doesn't even matter if he's guilty or not - the Patriots will not get punished, and neither will Antonio Brown, and Brady will be the least liked GOAT in the history of Professional Sports, and we'll all root for him to go down with a career ending injury which he won't.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I don't want this story to be true, because of the damage done to the lady in question.

Of course I DO want this story to be true, because - fuck Antonio Brown, and more importantly Fuck the Patriots.

The truth is that nobody can honestly DISCOUNT the notion that the Patriots and Brown might have played a long con on the Raiders, and the rest of the NFL.

Jerry Rice thinks so.
Brown signed with the Pats something like 45 minutes after he was officially released.

The Patriots certainly have a history of blurring the lines of what is technically "legal" and what is not legal.

In all likelihood, it doesn't even matter if he's guilty or not - the Patriots will not get punished, and neither will Antonio Brown, and Brady will be the least liked GOAT in the history of Professional Sports, and we'll all root for him to go down with a career ending injury which he won't.

Sorry dude, but I don't wish a career ending injury to any player no matter who he plays for!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry dude, but I don't wish a career ending injury to any player no matter who he plays for!

Me neither. I was speaking in hypotheticals.

:L

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sexual assault/misconduct charges in the MeToo era is bad for anyone, with the Skins already getting through the Foster situation and the whole name thing, I think the Skins pass. Brown needs to get checked for CTE. He's never been the same since the Burfict hit.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That escalated quickly.

I hope to god the redskins pass on AB.

Nobody is worth that level drama.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know much about O'Connell but why do you think he would make a good HC?

Sorry about the late response, however, there's something that I want to bring up related to this.

Have you noticed the quiet changing of the guard with respect to head coaches? There's a youth movement and few are talking about it. Carroll, Belichick et. al., are quickly becoming outliers with respect to this movement.

O'Connell gets the benefit of having followed Shanahan and McVay. A lot of folks ignored or gave a big "MEH!" to his promotion to OC, but I believe that it was intended to give him that experience and subsequently put him in position to become the next member of that youth movement in NFL head coaches.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. that's a given sportster...I take the victories where i can get them.

Sorry about the late response, however, there's something that I want to bring up related to this.

Have you noticed the quiet changing of the guard with respect to head coaches? There's a youth movement and few are talking about it. Carroll, Belichick et. al., are quickly becoming outliers with respect to this movement.

O'Connell gets the benefit of having followed Shanahan and McVay. A lot of folks ignored or gave a big "MEH!" to his promotion to OC, but I believe that it was intended to give him that experience and subsequently put him in position to become the next member of that youth movement in NFL head coaches.

The game is changing to incorporate more elements of the college game. The drop back QB isn't dead but many more options plays, mobile QBs. Offense's are more multiple now than I have ever seen. College OLineman are not blocking anything like NFL OLineman and again I think the game is changing so they will play more like they did in college. So yes I agree.

Younger coaches with new ideas are becoming more common place. I think the make up of football players has changed so much and I also think younger coaches that can deal with these personalities instead of old school guys.

Salaries are changing the game also. They are going so high and you can only pay so many guys. The days of the 5 year build are over. You have to get good fast and cheap. Careers will not last as long because teams will not pay guys a lot of money for 5 more years. 30 year old football players better start looking around.

That is my take on it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look like it to me as far as retiring

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we @ State need players who can play, we don't care about ethics here anymore…does AB have any college eligibility left?

one of these waits as a signing bonus.

images-2.jpeg