• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Would you rather play @ Dallas or @ Seattle in playoffs?

Who ya got??

• Dallas

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • Seattle

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you brought it up. I just thought it was funny.
no, but nice spin

you cherry picked a statement in a post and piled on cause you remain butt hurt over statements on a message board. Now your looking for another to help you by jumping in here after the fact. Maybe the Atlanta homer feels the same butt hurtness and will accommodate you.

your issue

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but nice spin

you cherry picked a statement in a post and piled on cause you remain butt hurt over statements on a message board. Now your looking for another to help you by jumping in here after the fact. Maybe the Atlanta homer feels the same butt hurtness and will accommodate you.

your issue

You still brought it up. People are jealous homers unless they agree with you, then they're objective. Own it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you're the one with the egregious need to pee all over the Seahawks.

I actually don't think that they WILL win a superbowl this year. I had them pegged at 10 - 6 likely not even winning the West, due to their O-line issues.

So everything they do this year beyond that, is in my books, gravy.

NE was supposed to beat them when they played the first time.

Oops.

And take the 'this was about...' part of your post, and shove it in your pipe and smoke it Hank. That whole 'shnooks' part had zip to do with looking at home field advantage. It had to do with your need to fantasize about Seattle failing as you reach climax. If you don't want people to respond in kind, don't open the door.

Oh really....... I am completely OK with any response you may choose to provide.

Not fussed in the slightest. And the 12 can yell and scream all they wish, their team isn't that good this year and the 12 do not ever take the field.

So scream away Chets......

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Objectivity is hard to find here with an Atlanta connection"

Yep...opinions vary here and I stated one on objectivity.

LOL at you sonny....working the room to get numbers to combat an opinion on a message board that has you all fouled up. You need a buddy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much anger in this place

Happy Holidays

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Objectivity is hard to find here with an Atlanta connection"

Yep...opinions vary here and I stated one on objectivity.

LOL at you sonny....working the room to get numbers to combat an opinion on a message board that has you all fouled up. You need a buddy

You're trying way too hard. I just thought it was funny.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the one trying too hard?
:lol:

too funny....I'm sorry I brought it up, please express my apologies to the Atlanta fan.

:L

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but nice spin

your issue

Sometimes I think you're under the impression that you can just utter the words 'cherry-pick' or 'butt-hurt,' and it's like a power word stun or the ultimate trump card or something.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think you're under the impression that you can just utter the words 'cherry-pick' or 'butt-hurt,' and it's like a power word stun or the ultimate trump card or something.
and you would be wrong.
Perhaps I don't have near the command of the English language as you. Can't express myself as well as you, can't spell as well as you, and I'm sure I'm no where near as smart as you. I do however think I know a little something about football and I enjoy the exchanging of football opinions on internet football chat boards. I remain amused how some people proclaim to be a victim after volley is returned. Thick skin required I suppose, but thank you AGAIN for your contribution on what I am with regards to the different exchanges I have with the seattle faithful.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you would be wrong.
Perhaps I don't have near the command of the English language as you. Can't express myself as well as you, can't spell as well as you, and I'm sure I'm no where near as smart as you. I do however think I know a little something about football and I enjoy the exchanging of football opinions on internet football chat boards. I remain amused how some people proclaim to be a victim after volley is returned. Thick skin required I suppose, but thank you AGAIN for your contribution on what I am with regards to the different exchanges I have with the seattle faithful.

It's not when discussing football that you start throwing those words around, it's when you're discussing posters and their behavior. You're pretty solid when you stick to football.

But you seem committed to charging around the site righting wrongs, and keeping the balance of the universe intact.

Which is okay I guess, but your'e always going to get pushback on that, particularly when you engage in the same behaviors you get all Don Quixote about.

See if people are volleying, then logically both sides are going it. Right?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not when discussing football that you start throwing those words around, it's when you're discussing posters and their behavior. You're pretty solid when you stick to football.

But you seem committed to charging around the site righting wrongs, and keeping the balance of the universe intact.

Which is okay I guess, but your'e always going to get pushback on that, particularly when you engage in the same behaviors you get all Don Quixote about.

See if people are volleying, then logically both sides are going it. Right?
I don't know man, I'll trust you here on what I am with regards to your opinion of me. You have taken this approach on occasions in multiple threads....I just thought I'd give you what you seek. Superior intellect

I've posted a fair amount of time. Many know I've never claimed to be a choir boy. I can admit I tend to address what I consider football stupid. I've said many many times I don't care for the folks that I perceive as baiting their agenda's.

NOW, I fully understand that's based on my opinion of said poster and that I'm putting myself in a position of judge. Maybe it's me, I don't know....I'll let you judge all that.

I see this as entertainment...my entertainment and I think I'm far from the only one here that views this the same way.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure I would much rather have my team play in Seattle.