• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Would you rather play @ Dallas or @ Seattle in playoffs?

Who ya got??

• Dallas

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • Seattle

Votes: 27 38.6%

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.. I had to leave when Seattle down 13 with 5 minutes left, they made some comeback after their OL was being pushed around all day. I just rewatched end with NFL game pass... can never count out Seahawks with Wilson at QB.

Seahawks kicking game may be their undoing in playoffs... he looks like he is easily rattled right now. Defense has also given up 30+ points twice since Thomas injury.

I doubt Cowboys want to see Giants at home... could easily be who they see if Giants win their wildcard game.

But in the end, they lost.

At home.

In a hurtful manner.

It wuz beautiful.....

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.. I had to leave when Seattle down 13 with 5 minutes left, they made some comeback after their OL was being pushed around all day. I just rewatched end with NFL game pass... can never count out Seahawks with Wilson at QB.

Seahawks kicking game may be their undoing in playoffs... he looks like he is easily rattled right now. Defense has also given up 30+ points twice since Thomas injury.

I doubt Cowboys want to see Giants at home... could easily be who they see if Giants win their wildcard game.
The Cowboys have no reason to be afraid to play the Giants again. The Giants have won three straight vs. Dallas, but Dallas won the 5 meetings prior to that, and 6 of the last 10 overall, they are due for a win.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this question has been answered after yesterday's debacle. That was AZ the Hawks played right?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been the Seahawks all season. All over the place. Az has beat them 3 of the last 4 at the Clink and 4 times since 2012 so the fact that the Cards won last night is really not a surprise.
Having said that, I think it's safe to say that nobody wants to play Seattle at home in the play-offs though. The defense isn't as dominant as it was but it is still good. The O-line is still the biggest problem but RW looks like his legs are fine now and he has a pretty decent record of winning at home, especially in big games.

As for Dallas, they have a great looking team but I don't think their home field advantage is as great. It's really hard to say though. We will see how they look come play-off time. I still think Dallas is the favorite by a large margin but I just don't see the fear of the stadium like teams going to Seattle have.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking a Packer loss tonight making the first playoff game in Seattle a better first playoff game then the Giants at home

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking a Packer loss tonight making the first playoff game in Seattle a better first playoff game then the Giants at home
Ugh. I know where you're coming from since Seattle has looked so sketchy the last month and the Giants have been playing well and I also know that theoretically you guys match up better with Seattle BUT.... I don't know how excited I'd be to play at Seattle instead of Lambeau.