• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

World Series GDT - Game 2

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Translation: I told you this Giants team was never that good, and look at them now!!! Having to rely on luck to win close games that they somehow make not close anymore. I tell you, they're being really lucky that Texas is making more errors, and refusing to throw strikes or they'd be getting their lucky asses kicked!!!

The thing that pisses me off about neyer - is he's a Bill James disciple but he mis-uses stats to suit his opinion. He's not objective, nor meticulous, nor does he apply stats uniformly.

So because of that he can point to instances where the Rangers were unlucky, yet ignore all the times the Giants hit line drives in that game with men on base. Or, point to Cains BABIP, but ignore CJ Wilson's and Tommy Hunter's. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry 2x post

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Performed while in the crouch, of course. Maybe throwing sign for a fastball for herself?

lol, He hits it high, he hits it deep.....OUTTA HERE!!!

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So if you went to game two - you can find your pic here. Just pan and zoom to your location.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The thing that pisses me off about neyer - is he's a Bill James disciple but he mis-uses stats to suit his opinion. He's not objective, nor meticulous, nor does he apply stats uniformly.

So because of that he can point to instances where the Rangers were unlucky, yet ignore all the times the Giants hit line drives in that game with men on base. Or, point to Cains BABIP, but ignore CJ Wilson's and Tommy Hunter's. That kind of stuff pisses me off.

He's done this shit all fucking season long. I've read a lot of his shit this year and he'll pull up any stats he can think of taken out of context to hype up lots of anti-Giants things that he's liked this year that I know of: the Phillies, Heyward, the Yankees, and I can't think of anything else he's shown an obvious bias for this year.