• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Woods Will Defend At Doral

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But really ...is it not amazing that Tiger found an injury that can just come and go at will.
I called it 2 weeks ago ...Tiger can't play bad golf with no excuses. There has to be an injury or swing change.

That's the way I see it as well and the sponsors dare not challenge him, not even the PGA does.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Tiger but winning 5 times in a year, major or not would be a career highlight for 95% of the golfers in the field.

I'm an unabashed Tiger fan (of the player) but at the same time willing to call a spade a spade...even with all his money I wouldn't want him marrying my daughter...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Tiger but winning 5 times in a year, major or not would be a career highlight for 95% of the golfers in the field.

There weren't a whole lot of them in the field last week that had won 5 in their entire career.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd imagine Hammer means lately...

I'm assuming he means irrelevant in the big picture sense. No majors since Hector was a pup, lots of emerging stars, etc. The 5 he won last year, although a tremendous feat, were mostly "home" courses. In the big picture, this dog has had his day.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming he means irrelevant in the big picture sense. No majors since Hector was a pup, lots of emerging stars, etc. The 5 he won last year, although a tremendous feat, were mostly "home" courses. In the big picture, this dog has had his day.

I think to the casual golf fan that's true, but any win on the PGAT is big, but when you have 80 wins or whatever I can see that.

Dog...certainly his best days are behind him.