• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WM plans.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that they are sticking with the 2 Night WM, at least for this year. That worked really well last year. I definitely prefer that over the 7 hour grind. Even with a good WM, those final matches when you're pushing midnight or past it gets kind of rough

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that they are sticking with the 2 Night WM, at least for this year. That worked really well last year. I definitely prefer that over the 7 hour grind. Even with a good WM, those final matches when you're pushing midnight or past it gets kind of rough
If I still watched the main shows, I'd prefer that as well. Two say 3-4 hour shows works a lot better I think than one 7-8 hour show that they were doing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I still watched the main shows, I'd prefer that as well. Two say 3-4 hour shows works a lot better I think than one 7-8 hour show that they were doing.
This is one of the few negatives about the WWE Network. If PPV providers were still in play, zero chance WM or any other PPV would go that long. Rarely but sometimes the best thing for a boss, is having a boss.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the few negatives about the WWE Network. If PPV providers were still in play, zero chance WM or any other PPV would go that long. Rarely but sometimes the best thing for a boss, is having a boss.
But don't they still air Wrestlemania on PPV as well? I thought they aired that, the Royal Rumble and Summer Slam on PPV still. Maybe Survivor Series as well but don't know for certain. I know all of the B shows are on the network only I believe.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But don't they still air Wrestlemania on PPV as well? I thought they aired that, the Royal Rumble and Summer Slam on PPV still. Maybe Survivor Series as well but don't know for certain. I know all of the B shows are on the network only I believe.
My understanding is they don’t air Wrestlemania on PPV. But for the price you can’t be beat it. But on that same note, apathy with the business wrestler doesn’t generate dollars. The Undertaker had his streak on the line and was only broken because they wanted biggest streaming service history. They got what they wanted for. But since then them have trying to make a WM be semi old school with performers.

WM should only be on PPV. The other three pinnacle shows like the Royal Rumble, Summerslam and Survivor Series all could 2nd tier in terms of taking on PPV. Then gauge the interests with the 3rd tier ones on the WWE Netwrok.

Keep the telephone say event but have the A squad storylines and same with the b and c shows.