• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Rob Gronkowski hurt....

richymets

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who do the Pats use as a no.1 Tight end? Are any good pass catching tight ends available?

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there are any good ones left. Just have to lean on the wr and backs that are currently on the team. The Patriots need to draft one because Gronk cant be relied on to stay healthy.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's a player in the league who will stay healthy on a high-low hit like that. Freak accident but they do seem to happen to him, don't they?

I hate to even speculate about it, but is he juicing? Steroids/HGH do that - your muscles get too strong for your bones and you become vastly more prone to freak accidents.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how any player would not sustain an injury from that hit. But the team needed to draft at TE before this game this assures me that the need is reenforced.

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a strong Denver fan I DID NOT like to see that hit. I hope he is well ! Patriots are HOT right now and so is Denver so both will be going to all ends to win last 3 games. Again, Hope Gronk is ok

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see how any player would not sustain an injury from that hit. But the team needed to draft at TE before this game this assures me that the need is reenforced.

They need to add someone but I want to see them make defense the priority at the top of the draft.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a strong Denver fan I DID NOT like to see that hit. I hope he is well ! Patriots are HOT right now and so is Denver so both will be going to all ends to win last 3 games. Again, Hope Gronk is ok

Thanks but with all the injuries this team is done. We stood a chance with Gronk but IMO as poorly as the defense is playing and Edelman now the only real threat I just don't see this team going far in the playoffs.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I can't believe Gronk is hurt again. I feel for the guy and for patriot fans. I use to love watching Gronk play ball at Arizona and thinking that this guy was going to be a beast at the next level. I pray that he heals quickly and that he gets back to form.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks but with all the injuries this team is done. We stood a chance with Gronk but IMO as poorly as the defense is playing and Edelman now the only real threat I just don't see this team going far in the playoffs.

This season has been painful to watch.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams is being resigned...not sure thats a band aid that will stick...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with mojo here....we're done as far as winning the SB goes. Sure hope I'm wrong but Gronk's injuries are why we lost the last one.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hit was Bush. Unreal, that-THAT is legal, when ya look at some of the ridiculous flags thrown for brushing by a QB, or making a form tackle to the chest, but grazing the head.....stupid.

This league only "cares" about brain safety.

All the suicides en sech make the shield look tarnished.

Keep it up, and they'll end up the NBA.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That hit was Bush. Unreal, that-THAT is legal, when ya look at some of the ridiculous flags thrown for brushing by a QB, or making a form tackle to the chest, but grazing the head.....stupid.

This league only "cares" about brain safety.

All the suicides en sech make the shield look tarnished.

Keep it up, and they'll end up the NBA.

Crappy crappy hit... But in this day of the NFL it was legal... SUCKS but according to the "rules" legal.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league only cares about brain safety because if they didn't make the effort, they'd be open to an enormous lawsuit. They don't care about player safety either way except when it hits them in the bank account.

Belichick doesn't sound like he's giving up. I actually like seeing the determination that this crop of young players have. I would love to believe in them. I just don't know how it can possibly be enough.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the hit was fine. It sucks that he was planted when the impact occurred but low hits are much less dangerous than high ones.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point we are looking at 1 and done unless we fix this def. I think we can be OK on the offensive side of the ball. I think KT and AD are more important to this offense then we thought. We could not move the ball very well w/o those 2. I think Mulligan will be the next Jimmy Graham and things will be fine.....

So let me ask you this....make the playoffs and be 1 an done. OR, miss the playoffs and get a higher draft pick?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point we are looking at 1 and done unless we fix this def. I think we can be OK on the offensive side of the ball. I think KT and AD are more important to this offense then we thought. We could not move the ball very well w/o those 2. I think Mulligan will be the next Jimmy Graham and things will be fine.....

So let me ask you this....make the playoffs and be 1 an done. OR, miss the playoffs and get a higher draft pick?

I don't think we have to be one and done. But either way you take the playoff experience.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have to be one and done. But either way you take the playoff experience.

IDK...I'll take the pick...seems more important.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much higher is the pick? It isn't as useful as our entire young team having playoff experience going toward the future.