• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Kevin Love out, will Bulls beat Cavs?

With Love out, who will win the East?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say that Kevin Love is out for all of the playoffs. Who thinks that the Bulls will beat out the Cavs? Or, will the Hawks win? This is a 5 day poll with just 3 choices, Hawks, Bulls or Cavs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's say that Kevin Love is out for all of the playoffs. Who thinks that the Bulls will beat out the Cavs? Or, will the Hawks win? This is a 5 day poll with just 3 choices, Hawks, Bulls or Cavs.
It'll be Bulls or Cavs. Hawks will be lucky to get past Brooklyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lol......wouldn't da bulls have to get by the bucks 1st??"

I'm going to hold you to this comment here. The Cavs have been spending all season trying to get chemistry, especially with Love. With him gone, look for them to struggle just a bit. Great defenses rise to the top, and it's what Thibodeaux preaches and everyone on the Bulls practices.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never would have imagined they'd disappear that badly in a game 6 at home....but they got destroyed by 54 pts.....the 4th worst deficit in nba playoff history. Also... the Greek pulled a punk move....that was disappointing to see.
I didn't have a horse in that race..I was merely hoping for a game 7.

I still see the Cavs winning the Eastern Conference...even w/o K-Love.

I'm also glad to see the Clips taking the Spurs to a game 7 in LA on sat. night. That's gonna be a heckuva battle.....with the winner playing the Rockets.

Dubs are gonna have their hands full with the Grizzlies....they all need to bring their A game.
I trust they will....they've had more than enough rest.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not "Loling" any more, are you Yogi? Just teasing.

I didn't realize this was a home loss. Wow! The Cavs would have no chance if they didn't make the moves for both Mosgov and J.R. Smith, AND they lost Love. Well, maybe "no chance" is a bit strong, but these two guys do definitely bolster Cleveland's roster. I personally hope that the Bulls beat Cleveland, or that it's at least a good series. Hopefully Thibodeau can cook up some good defensive schemes for Lebron.