• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With a title win Oregon becomes

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama feels so left out of the national title picture they tried to make this thread all about them, just to feel relevant.

You're the one who wanted to talk about the best team the last 10 years or whatever. It's not like anybody but Oregon fans or y'alls new USC nut hugger thought it was Oregon. :noidea:

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope Oregon wins. Go ahead and get a little taste of success. Matter fact, call your AD and tell him to schedule Bama next year. I mean, the SEC is soft and surely can't hold Oregon's jock.

Pfht...silly Oregon fans. Der, my team won 2000 games and we'll finally get our Natty with it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post-21888-Never-gonna-give-you-up-gif-blvt.gif

OD to his delusions. :lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A
:spit:

Voka's a hell of a drug. I literally body slammed my brother in law in my driveway a while back because of it (he's a barner, can't handle his liquor and got drekish). Hitting the ground at mach 3 takes the fight right out of somebody lol. He got so mad he backed his car into a tree in my yard and called my father in law to tell on me. Good times. :L

Fight started as my sober friend is driving an Escalade full of drunks out of tailgate lot (a golf course)

We go to In n' out burger at about 10 PM and I insist he talk with me about it. He refused so we wrassled a little. :burt:

Get back to hotel and loud shouting match with me in pursuit ensues. Shaver is in the middle doing his best to mediate. He said "you were gonna hit me". And drunk me says. In a euphoric and panicked just won the RB state "I would never strike my friend."

Yes , I said strike my friend.

So Shaver drunk AF as well, finally gets is to hug it out.

Then we decide to go to Shavers room as smoke like 5 doobs and finish off our bottle of slurricane. That is when I called Hammer.

Shaver told him to fuck off cuz the convo was on speaker and he was wasted as well. Then I tell Hammer to switch Shavers avi to a Dodger one.... :noidea:

Good fucking times man.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A

Fight started as my sober friend is driving an Escalade full of drunks out of tailgate lot (a golf course)

We go to In n' out burger at about 10 PM and I insist he talk with me about it. He refused so we wrassled a little. :burt:

Get back to hotel and loud shouting match with me in pursuit ensues. Shaver is in the middle doing his best to mediate. He said "you were gonna hit me". And drunk me says. In a euphoric and panicked just won the RB state "I would never strike my friend."

Yes , I said strike my friend.

So Shaver drunk AF as well, finally gets is to hug it out.

Then we decide to go to Shavers room as smoke like 5 doobs and finish off our bottle of slurricane. That is when I called Hammer.

Shaved told him to fuck off cuz the convo was on speaker and shaved was wasted as well. Then I tell Hammer to switch Shavers avi to a Dodger one.... :noidea:

Good fucking times man.

Holy hell, that's hilarious. I knew Shaver had the Dodgers avi and that Hammer had something to do with it but didn't know how it all went down. Now that's how you celebrate a big victory. :clap:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope Oregon wins. Go ahead and get a little taste of success. Matter fact, call your AD and tell him to schedule Bama next year. I mean, the SEC is soft and surely can't hold Oregon's jock.

Pfht...silly Oregon fans. Der, my team won 2000 games and we'll finally get our Natty with it.

LMAO

Like Bama would play Oregon ooc

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy hell, that's hilarious. I knew Shaver had the Dodgers avi and that Hammer had something to do with it but didn't know how it all went down. Now that's how you celebrate a big victory. :clap:

Barner prolly deserved a good Mach 3 body slammin. I can see that.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do longtime Oregon fans hate all the people who have never even been to Oregon but root for them because of jerseys ect?

Not saying it's a bad thing just wondering how life long Duck fans feel about all the newcomers

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do longtime Oregon fans hate all the people who have never even been to Oregon but root for them because of jerseys ect?

Not saying it's a bad thing just wondering how life long Duck fans feel about all the newcomers

Doesn't bother me at all. The more the merrier.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS is the kinda post that we were missing while OD was away. Something that just makes people go insane. Shit like this spawns hundreds of responses. Well done OD.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think we'd pass it up? That's why Oregon doesn't bother to ask, right?

When is the last time Alabama played a team out west? Yall don't do home and homes.

No, you wouldn't schedule Oregon. The reason is because there is a chance Oregon would win.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sgt - I live in Texas and you wouldn't believe how many kids around here are wearing Duck apparel. This past weekend I was stopped twice at Target and once at Costco by complete strangers to tell me they are pulling for the Ducks - They saw my Polo and Hat. Duck Nation is growing and we say bring it on!!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bammers and Duck fans are some fighting people. What the hell is in y'alls water?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sgt - I live in Texas and you wouldn't believe how many kids around here are wearing Duck apparel. This past weekend I was stopped twice at Target and once at Costco by complete strangers to tell me they are pulling for the Ducks - They saw my Polo and Hat. Duck Nation is growing and we say bring it on!!!!

That's real good for recruiting, I know they get a lot of kids from Texas