• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With a title win Oregon becomes

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great. No one gave them a chance vs Bama or in 03 vs Miami. I like it better this way. All the pressure is on Oregone and the Heisman winner.

Pressure?? Oregon knows all they have to do is show up and play their game and it's theirs...pressure? Not even close, more like excitement.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the local ohio sports channel you're listening to.

I am listening to the national Sirius XM radio shows and other national shows. Hell even the PAC Cheerleader Neuheisel is stating it is going to be a really close game.

Ohio sports radio shows? Do you need a map?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure?? Oregon knows all they have to do is show up and play their game and it's theirs...pressure? Not even close, more like excitement.

All nerves. The Buckeyes have nothing to lose, Oregone is favored by 7 points

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am listening to the national Sirius XM radio shows and other national shows. Hell even the PAC Cheerleader Neuheisel is stating it is going to be a really close game.

Ohio sports radio shows? Do you need a map?

Close games but I am sure their prediction is Ducks win...they sell a close game to try and hype this thing. Face it, Ohio state ran out of their magical juice when they knocked off Alabama.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All nerves. The Buckeyes have nothing to lose, Oregone is favored by 7 points

That's why ohio state loses, you think that long time thinking affects oregon...it doesn't oregon is different. Look at how they best the 29 straight FSU team 59-20

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close games but I am sure their prediction is Ducks win...they sell a close game to try and hype this thing. Face it, Ohio state ran out of their magical juice when they knocked off Alabama.

Actually Gino Toretto said OSU should win. Rod Gilmore said if he was forced to pick he would begrudgingly pick Oregon. Jack Arute said he would pick OSU. Neuheisel of course said Oregon.

Does it not bother you that if OSU wins you will look like a total fool? I am guessing no because it seems all the Oregon fans who call into the shows speak the same as you.

As the saying goes. Hubris before the fall.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Gino Toretto said OSU should win. Rod Gilmore said if he was forced to pick he would begrudgingly pick Oregon. Jack Arute said he would pick OSU. Neuheisel of course said Oregon.

Does it not bother you that if OSU wins you will look like a total fool? I am guessing no because it seems all the Oregon fans who call into the shows speak the same as you.

As the saying goes. Hubris before the fall.

Your question is mute, because it won't happen. Does it not go through your head at how good oregon is? Look at what we just did to your team....Oregon been doing that all year to teams. Ohio state no difference.

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn had the heisman trophy winner and was extremely good. A little different this time around.

Yes, this year you go against a team with their THIRD-STRING QB starting...........be careful my friend IF you lose, you will NEVER hear the end of this due to your unbridled hubris......:whistle:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your question is mute, because it won't happen. Does it not go through your head at how good oregon is? Look at what we just did to your team....Oregon been doing that all year to teams. Ohio state no difference.

Well Oregon has the same amount of loses as FSU does. So no they have not done it all year. I understand how good Oregon is. Just like I knew how good FSU was last year. Yet I did not post this stuff like you. I will say this. Fans like you who make these absurd guarantees make me want to root for OSU. Just so I can see the epic meltdown.

Oh and it is Moot. Not Mute.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why ohio state loses, you think that long time thinking affects oregon...it doesn't oregon is different. Look at how they best the 29 straight FSU team 59-20

Did you see how easy FSU could move the ball before they kept coughing it up. You will probably never see 5 turnovers ever again, at least for a long time. Those were gifts, say Thank you and respect your opposition this time around. If not, you will regret it.

<-----Urban hears EVERYTHING

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn had the heisman trophy winner and was extremely good. A little different this time around.

Yeah Ohio State isn't good...LMAO

This thread delivers!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the local ohio sports channel you're listening to.

Man when we played Oregon their fans were calling our radio shows all the time talking smack I couldn't believe it. They actually searched for Birmingham talk shows to call in and Troll...now that is dedication.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man when we played Oregon their fans were calling our radio shows all the time talking smack I couldn't believe it. They actually searched for Birmingham talk shows to call in and Troll...now that is dedication.

Or hubris. Take your pick.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC at least beat Ohio State last time they met them (and a bunch of other Bg10 teams) . You gumps must be ashamed of your house you never wanna do home and home.

Or maybe it's because doing a home and home would mean also traveling to that broken down relic in that lovely neighborhood you guys call home.