• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisky vs Northwestern (fox)

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to Madison and listen to your fat little girlfriends...they'll make it all better...never mind that you looked like a bunch of clowns on the field today...never mind trying to get better and win your ball games...you don't need to do those things...just listen to those idiots that tell you all the things you want to hear...the @Great Dayne 's of the world... they got it all figured out
More cushin for the pushin

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad we had a nice nine-year long run of being a good football team. Not too many teams can say that. But it's definitely done now.

Hopefully, we can find a way to win out besides the Penn State game and win our bowl for a 9 win season. That seems to be the ceiling. And next year will probably be worse. All of our good defenders are Seniors.

They aren't winning 9 games this year... they'll be lucky to win 2 more...damn lucky to win 2 more

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now turning my attention toward my pulled pork mac and cheese, which I’ve made with last weekend’s awesome pork shoulder and like $50 worth of Italian cheeses

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't winning 9 games this year... they'll be lucky to win 2 more...damn lucky to win 2 more
You have Rutgers and Minny left

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you the same idiot who proclaimed that we weren't near as good as Miami last year in the middle of the season?
umm no, im not in the college forum much, either way overrated.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is Northwestern the best school in the SEC? What's their chance in the B10CCG?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am now turning my attention toward my pulled pork mac and cheese, which I’ve made with last weekend’s awesome pork shoulder and like $50 worth of Italian cheeses

Love me some Italian cheese, but if I'm making mac & cheese I would rather have Wisconsin...I will accept pics to prove me wrong though.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Italian cheese, but if I'm making mac & cheese I would rather have Wisconsin...I will accept pics to prove me wrong though.

They live for cheese up there.

And+heres+a+traditional+american+eating+the+traditional+light+snack+_44fc1058ceb91186ff790cca343ad27f.jpg

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is “Wisconsin cheese”? You mean cheddar?

I used a blend of Fontina, Taleggio, Parmesan and Gorgonzola. A pound of cheese for a half pound of pasta.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is “Wisconsin cheese”? You , cheddar?

I used a blend of Fontina, Taleggio, Parmesan and Gorgonzola. A pound of cheese for a half pound of pasta.

No, I just find american cheese, including Wisconsin is melts better, don't know why, fat content, happy cows, phases of the moon, pasteurized milk, idk, just been my experience. Wisconsin just makes some of the better american style cheese. Vermont and Northern California some of my favorites too. Very few good producers in the South, and cheese is no bargain here.

Fontina is my favorite home made pizza cheese, good melter. I imagine with Gorgonzola and Teleggio it smelled as good as it tasted.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just find american cheese, including Wisconsin is melts better, don't know why, fat content, happy cows, phases of the moon, pasteurized milk, idk, just been my experience. Wisconsin just makes some of the better american style cheese. Vermont and Northern California some of my favorites too. Very few good producers in the South, and cheese is no bargain here.

Fontina is my favorite home made pizza cheese, good melter. I imagine with Gorgonzola and Teleggio it smelled as good as it tasted.
If you mean “American cheese” as in Kraft Singles... I don’t eat that. It is made to melt, sure, but it isn’t cheese.

And all cheese melts when you put it in the oven.

The classic cheese for mac and cheese is actually a Gruyere and cheddar combo. Things like Comté work as well. And then add secondary cheeses that are either very aged (like Parmesan or aged Gouda) and strong, or really creamy (like Brie, Camembert), but don’t melt as well for depth of flavor. But you can’t get real Brie or Camembert in the US because of pasteurization requirements, so would skip the young cheeses over there.

Last edited:

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously if you just mean cheeses from America, that’s a different story. But I don’t think you can make a blanket statement that they melt differently.

I used to live practically around the corner from Murray’s Cheese on Bleecker in NYC. You’d get some awesome Vermont and NY state cheeses there.

Really good cheese is a pretty new thing in the US though, in maybe the last 15-20 years. Before that it was all bulk cheddar dyed yellow with annatto, or abominations like “Monterey Jack”. Now you can get stuff like this: Cellars At Jasper Hill Willoughby | Murray's Cheese

Or this which even uses raw milk: Murray's Cavemaster Reserve Barden Blue | Murray's Cheese

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mean “American cheese” as in Kraft Singles... I don’t eat that. It is made to melt, sure, but it isn’t cheese.

And all cheese melts when you put it in the oven.

The classic cheese for mac and cheese is actually a Gruyere and cheddar combo. Things like Comté work as well. And then add secondary cheeses that are either very aged (like Parmesan or aged Gouda) and strong, or really creamy (like Brie, Camembert), but don’t melt as well for depth of flavor. But you can’t get real Brie or Camembert in the US because of pasteurization requirements, so would skip the young cheeses over there.

Great stuff BAB. I love me some Gruyere. However, on me cheeseburger I can't go without some provolone. Dat shit gud.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously if you just mean cheeses from America, that’s a different story. But I don’t think you can make a blanket statement that they melt differently.

I used to live practically around the corner from Murray’s Cheese on Bleecker in NYC. You’d get some awesome Vermont and NY state cheeses there.

Really good cheese is a pretty new thing in the US though, in maybe the last 15-20 years. Before that it was all bulk cheddar dyed yellow with annatto, or abominations like “Monterey Jack”. Now you can get stuff like this: Cellars At Jasper Hill Willoughby | Murray's Cheese

Or this which even uses raw milk: Murray's Cavemaster Reserve Barden Blue | Murray's Cheese

I meant american cheeses in general...but comparing like cheeses together, not cheddar vs squacquerone. Like I said, can't explain it, just my perception, likely psychosomatic.

Tampa is a cheese wasteland, I've had to resort to internet buying a lot. Never been to Murray's but I've ordered from them before last thing I got from them was the smokey blue that rogue creamery does in Oregon, but now a lot of people have it and it's usually cheaper elsewhere.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yo cheeses

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept seeing this bumped and never clicked but y’all just talking about cheese.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'll still kick our asses :(