• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisky safety talkin smack

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm switching my pick-em to LSU. Only for 1 point.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old guys talked just as much smack as the guys do now, there just wasnt 500 different media sources telling us about it then. Listen I LOVE swagger and confidence. Nothing wrong with a kid being brash but the game still needs to be played so we will see. I mean what is he supposed to say " Yeah Im super scared of the SEC speed. They are wayyy too fast for us!!"?? Come on now.
How about you toe the line ... "Yes, LSU has a great team, with a bunch of great players. I look forward to the challenge. We are a good team, too, so it should be a great game."

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you toe the line ... "Yes, LSU has a great team, with a bunch of great players. I look forward to the challenge. We are a good team, too, so it should be a great game."

Boring. LOL> I like the other shit :)

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait. I'm sincerely hoping for an LSU blow-out. :hope::hope:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Leonard Fournette trucks this fool going in for his first collegiate TD....

tumblr_lrkudeIcsY1qlebd0o1_500.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin matching LSU's speed???? In what fucking world?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a fucking two star true freshman though...

A two star Freshman who is starting on a top 15 team. You leave that part out. Frankly, if he were from Florida or Ohio or Texas, he'd be a high 4 star recruit, but the big boys don't care about Massachusetts. That's their loss. The kid looks great.

no shit, a running back

how about the other positions?

Our team is pretty damn fast. Andersen's built a defensive line and OLB crew that's undersized but quick. There are 8 receivers who could conceivably see the field, so we can't know for sure, but they have the potential to be quick if they put the right guys in. Our QB was a starting safety last year...he's got wheels. And yes, the secondary can run with people. The only spots on our team that I wouldn't describe as fast are the O-Line (and frankly, the only OL that might be better is A&M; The starters are stacked) and MLB (where I am legitimately worried about the speed of the two starters).

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a couple of our guys didn't make the trip.

DT Bain suspended
CB Robinson suspended
WR Dupre injury

Bummer. The suspended ones prolly smoking dat blunt.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like a couple of our guys didn't make the trip.

DT Bain suspended
CB Robinson suspended
WR Dupre injury

Bummer. The suspended ones prolly smoking dat blunt.

Team Vote must have been harsh

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping they'd replace Southward with somebody that was a little more intelligent. More proof hope is a very bad strategy.

Good luck to LSU tomorrow, bayou Bengal fans. Hoping it's a dandy of a game.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Fournette or Gordon will not be the leading rushers for the game.
LSU by 2 scores, UW too young on D and WR.
Team SEC will be trolling B1G fans after the game.
Jen Bielema will tweet more nonsense after the game and sadly (ok, not really sad) Arkansas might end this year with the same number of wins vs the SEC as UW. She might figure out what karma really is...

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team Vote must have been harsh

Those 3 guys didn't pass the blunt during the team meeting, hence the 1 game suspension. :nod:

2nd time, no pass the blunt, 3 games.

3rd time, no pass the blunt, 1 year.

4th time, no pass the blunt, exile to Northern Alabama.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Fournette or Gordon will not be the leading rushers for the game.
LSU by 2 scores, UW too young on D and WR.
Team SEC will be trolling B1G fans after the game.
Jen Bielema will tweet more nonsense after the game and sadly (ok, not really sad) Arkansas might end this year with the same number of wins vs the SEC as UW. She might figure out what karma really is...

LSU has younger WR's and and their starting DT's are both gone replaced with softies who will now face the most experienced and best overall O-line in the NATION. Wisconsin's team is built to beat teams like LSU I wouldn't be shocked if we won but the same if we lost as we are notorious for losing big games which we are the superior team but choke in the final minutes.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A two star Freshman who is starting on a top 15 team. You leave that part out. Frankly, if he were from Florida or Ohio or Texas, he'd be a high 4 star recruit, but the big boys don't care about Massachusetts. That's their loss. The kid looks great.

Our team is pretty damn fast. Andersen's built a defensive line and OLB crew that's undersized but quick. There are 8 receivers who could conceivably see the field, so we can't know for sure, but they have the potential to be quick if they put the right guys in. Our QB was a starting safety last year...he's got wheels. And yes, the secondary can run with people. The only spots on our team that I wouldn't describe as fast are the O-Line (and frankly, the only OL that might be better is A&M; The starters are stacked) and MLB (where I am legitimately worried about the speed of the two starters).

MLB is where we actually increased our speed dramatically. Borland (as good as he was) was a liability on plays that went to the outside with his 4.8 Speed. His replacement in Vince Biegel is a 4.5 guy at 6'3" 230 lbs and has big play making skills similar to Borland, sacks, int's, and a solid consistent tackler. He was the number 1 LB in Wisconsin, #3 overall in the state and top 70 overall player in the nation. Our speed might have actually decreased in the safety area which is the least of my concerns in this game going vs inexperienced and inept QB's with a young WR corps.