• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin vs tOSU

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! my neighbors just fired of celebratory fireworks!!

first big opportunity they got to do that

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell him I said to go fuck himself.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
err...I mean. Tell him I said good game.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Badgers. Damn, what a tough 2 weeks to swallow. Good luck the rest of the season.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe we won this game. We could even go to an okay bowl game now, assuming we are still reliable. I'm proud to be a Buckeye.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe we won this game. We could even go to an okay bowl game now, assuming we are still reliable. I'm proud to be a Buckeye.

edit: I meant eligible, but this auto corrected me.

I don't think Rose Bowl, but you never know. It would be hard to beat Oregon or Stanford, but it could happen. Fickell could keep his job, especially if he wins out.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shutup.

*sigh* I mean, good game DisneyP

Yep, good game, but I understand your frustration, well almost. Two last minute losses is bad, but it is clear that Wisconsin is a serious program now, and will continue to be solid. Our guys just really wanted this win a lot.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, good game, but I understand your frustration, well almost. Two last minute losses is bad, but it is clear that Wisconsin is a serious program now, and will continue to be solid. Our guys just really wanted this win a lot.

Hmm. I think they're solid. But serious? Nah. They knew MSU and tOSU had put targets on Wisconsin, and Wisconsin came out and played like prey...instead of proving they were the hunters. This is a big year. They had a chance to take control of the division and gain an edge in recruiting. They're blowing it.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. I think they're solid. But serious? Nah. They knew MSU and tOSU had put targets on Wisconsin, and Wisconsin came out and played like prey...instead of proving they were the hunters. This is a big year. They had a chance to take control of the division and gain an edge in recruiting. They're blowing it.

You would be saying they are serious if not for two crazy plays, and could still be in the hunt for the big game. Things like that happen. MSU and tOSU just rose to the occasion.

Disney Plorster

Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really can win the rest of our games. I think we will win 3 of 4, but it is a possibility.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would be saying they are serious if not for two crazy plays, and could still be in the hunt for the big game. Things like that happen. MSU and tOSU just rose to the occasion.

I don't know about that, man. That's the thing. Your punter doesn't screw the pooch like that two weeks in a row when you're a serious program. It just doesn't happen.

Also, we look great in flashes. But then there are some plays, and a lot of them are 2nd down with only 5 or 6 to go, where the offensive line just looks average, and all of the sudden it's 3rd and 8.