• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin vs Minnesota

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're going to the game next weekend... her first in Madison. Yeah it's Halloween. And she's praying the 70 degree temps mid-week last until the weekend instead of dropping to 40.

Where was your favorite place for eats when you were in town?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was your favorite place for eats when you were in town?
What's the occasion?

I want to check out Essen Haus and Mickie's while I'm back, but more for atmosphere. Great Dane makes a good burger. We'd go to Tutto Pasta a bunch, or Dotty's, or the Plaza, and then obviously all the quick takeout places. Amy's was a go to for sandwiches. Harvest or L'Etoile were awesome when your folks were in town.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the occasion?

I want to check out Essen Haus and Mickie's while I'm back, but more for atmosphere. Great Dane makes a good burger. We'd go to Tutto Pasta a bunch, or Dotty's, or the Plaza, and then obviously all the quick takeout places. Amy's was a go to for sandwiches. Harvest or L'Etoile were awesome when your folks were in town.

Cool. I was just curious what your priorities would be for food. I love Dotty's, but that place needs to expand or something. Gets freakin' crowded in there.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer's market still runs on Saturdays right? We might do that for "breakfast" before we start drinking.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farmer's market still runs on Saturdays right? We might do that for "breakfast" before we start drinking.

Of course. It's not a tailgate without the Hot Spicy Cheese Bread.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. It's not a tailgate without the Hot Spicy Cheese Bread.

I've never had that but it sounds amazing. Didn't make it up to the capitol that early on Saturdays as a student...