• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wings vs rangers

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great dude, Pens have been on a roll as of late & Steelers have been fun to watch as well. How about yourself?

all is well, wait a minute, not for jet, mets, yanks, giants, knicks fans, to which i happen to be a fan of all, to a point! 11/11/14 is gonna be fun!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HI Gents. Good Morning Rangers fans.

Honestly, send McIlraith packing with JT Miller. They are both busts. They have had their chances with the big club and never are going to amount to anything more than AHL players. It's disgusting already. It is clear defensively, that AV wants Hunwick, Kostka and Allen. All of which I am okay with.

Although, I fully grasp stocking up the farm team with talent, but we need talent that is eventually going to crack the lineup of the big club; not just save the WolfPack from finishing last in the AHL.

Unfortunately, we had to cut Richards loose due to the ridiculous contract Sather doled out to him. But we are hurting down the middle. Lets face facts, we lost the Cup because of the Center position. I really like Hayes, but I think he is better on the wing at times. He's young and I have no problem dealing with growing pains, but we need a true #2 Center behind Stepan. Or a NHL ready (or close to ready) prospect who can grow into a #2.

Let Duclair play, I mean how much more can it hurt? We clearly got out skated at times, at that kid is magical with the puck on his stick.

i'm not a hockey guy, just a big fan, agree 100% on mcilrath, JT, don't know his game, he seemed to have been mixed and matched alot with different lines..

no doubt richards killed us in finals, embarassing his performance was, don't understand sather sometimes, but lots of us were very happy when we heard we got him, him along with gomez set us back bigtime...

hayes, he gets it together he could make an impact

i liked duclair from the moment i saw him, i'm worried that the lack of patience AV has with him sometimes mite actually affect his ego, to which i admire, kid has shown great poise..

and, i also have alot of faith in AV

considering all that is going wrong with this team we got 4 big points in last 3 games...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think McIlrath is worth keeping, but I wouldn't give up on JT Miller, he has lots of Kreideresque qualities, and I recall people (including myself) were down on Kreider before last season. I could see JT Miller developing the same way

Abe Vigoda

Formerly NYR
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think McIlrath is worth keeping, but I wouldn't give up on JT Miller, he has lots of Kreideresque qualities, and I recall people (including myself) were down on Kreider before last season. I could see JT Miller developing the same way

but how many times has the proverbial "door be open a crack" waiting for him to come in and kick it down?? There is no true #2 center on this team. He has an opportunity to be that true center, which is his natural position. When he gets the call up he looks lost in the defensive zone.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but how many times has the proverbial "door be open a crack" waiting for him to come in and kick it down?? There is no true #2 center on this team. He has an opportunity to be that true center, which is his natural position. When he gets the call up he looks lost in the defensive zone.

as i said i don't know hockey, so i will tread lightly on this 1, with stepan coming back saturday, that will knock brassard to second line center i assume, didn't the rangers sign him up recently long term?, do you not have confidence in brassard?