• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wings vs Flyers 11/26

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, pretty much same old same old. Just a little older, fatter, and hopefully wiser. How about you?

Same here. Just bought my first place and now looking to change jobs. Oracle just bought a company near where I live and have some connections with people high up in the company that was bought so I am thinking I might try to jump ship there. Only real obstacle is my 6 month notice clause. It works both ways though so once the red tape goes through at Oracle and the no hire freeze is lifted and I get a head nod, I might have to piss off my boss by standing up to his crap, pointing out his frequent mistakes and actually only work 8 hour days instead of 10-12 hour days and they might let me out of it or try to fire me and have to give me 6 months severance since the 6 month clause works both ways.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Just bought my first place and now looking to change jobs. Oracle just bought a company near where I live and have some connections with people high up in the company that was bought so I am thinking I might try to jump ship there. Only real obstacle is my 6 month notice clause. It works both ways though so once the red tape goes through at Oracle and the no hire freeze is lifted and I get a head nod, I might have to piss off my boss by standing up to his crap, pointing out his frequent mistakes and actually only work 8 hour days instead of 10-12 hour days and they might let me out of it or try to fire me and have to give me 6 months severance since the 6 month clause works both ways.

Sounds like an exciting opportunity. Best of luck and have a good Thanksgiving weekend.