• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Willie Mitchell ... class act

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know if this has already been posted here

Toews wanted revenge for Mitchell hit

"You want to get revenge, there’s definitely no hard feelings."
By RANDY SPORTAK, QMI Agency

CHICAGO — Turnabout is not fair play in Jonathan Toews’ eyes.

The Chicago Blackhawks captain admits he wanted revenge against Willie Mitchell and the Vancouver Canucks after Mitchell’s open-ice check left Toews concussed — but only on the scoreboard.

He’d never wish ill will on the defenceman, who is now struggling through his own post-concussion battles.

Mitchell stepped out of the penalty box during an October contest and rocked Toews, who missed six games as a result.

A blind-side hit into the end boards from Pittsburgh’s Evgeni Malkin has had Mitchell out of action since mid-January.

“You want to get revenge when you play against Vancouver and the player who put you in that situation, but I’ve got to say there’s definitely no hard feelings,” Toews said Thursday.

“I got a call from Willie Mitchell (after the hit) and he explained he’d had trouble with concussions, and you appreciate when a player does something like that and shows the respect he has.

“He was just playing his game.”

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont know if this has already been posted here

Toews wanted revenge for Mitchell hit

"You want to get revenge, there’s definitely no hard feelings."
By RANDY SPORTAK, QMI Agency

CHICAGO — Turnabout is not fair play in Jonathan Toews’ eyes.

The Chicago Blackhawks captain admits he wanted revenge against Willie Mitchell and the Vancouver Canucks after Mitchell’s open-ice check left Toews concussed — but only on the scoreboard.

He’d never wish ill will on the defenceman, who is now struggling through his own post-concussion battles.

Mitchell stepped out of the penalty box during an October contest and rocked Toews, who missed six games as a result.

A blind-side hit into the end boards from Pittsburgh’s Evgeni Malkin has had Mitchell out of action since mid-January.

“You want to get revenge when you play against Vancouver and the player who put you in that situation, but I’ve got to say there’s definitely no hard feelings,” Toews said Thursday.

“I got a call from Willie Mitchell (after the hit) and he explained he’d had trouble with concussions, and you appreciate when a player does something like that and shows the respect he has.

“He was just playing his game.”

Why did Toews yell respect at the reporter?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Toews yell respect at the reporter?

I think he wanted Malkin, Bettman and his lapdog "Collie" at the league offices to hear what he was saying

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
1) come back Will-ie clap clap clapclapclap
come back Will-ie clap clap clapclapclap
come back Will-ie clap clap clapclapclap

or 2) home-town dis-cout clap clap clapclapclap
home-town dis-cout clap clap clapclapclap
home-town dis-cout clap clap clapclapclap