• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Wade may be fucked

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has suspended its coach for one game after he refused to speak with Alleva and other LSU officials this morning

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU has suspended its coach for one game after he refused to speak with Alleva and other LSU officials this morning
I would go on a rant telling you how cowardly the AD is etc, but I’m pretty sure you know how much of a pansy he is as much as anyone.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LSU was any other major program this wouldn’t be happening. There is a landry list of all the teams doing the same crap, namely Tennessee. Is anything being spewed that way?
Deacon Barnes is out here baptizing 2-3 star junior and seniors, not buying kids. The same group of guys who were picked to finish last in the 2017-2018 season. Tennessee hasn't even had a freshman score a point this year. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Tennessee basketball: 13th in preseason SEC media poll, No. 13 in final AP Top 25 poll

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would go on a rant telling you how cowardly the AD is etc, but I’m pretty sure you know how much of a pansy he is as much as anyone.

Look, Joe Alleva isn't a good AD as he let Duke Football fail time and again under his watch, plus the Duke Lacrosse bullshit was a new low Duke endured. LSU could do better and that goes for Wade as a HC. But when the President or Chancellor steps in and makes a decision the Jig is up.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Joe Alleva isn't a good AD as he let Duke Football fail time and again under his watch, plus the Duke Lacrosse bullshit was a new low Duke endured. LSU could do better and that goes for Wade as a HC. But when the President or Chancellor steps in and makes a decision the Jig is up.
Chancellor always makes decisions, Alleva is a big nosed puppet.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember the Bruce Pearl days....... Guy had a barbecue at his house and got busted for inviting Aaron Craft. Not surprised that @theboardref is angry. It was a good run. Enjoy it. Texas is gonna get rid of Shaka, so ya'll may be able to have a basketball program.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole thing sucks. Cheating sucks and it’s a shame that’s what it seems to take to big a big time basketball program. I hope somehow that we didn’t cheat, it’s been great to see our program rise.

But hey, if we’re guilty, burn ‘em down (as long as others get the same penalties)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest WTF of all this is that Wade was apparently in the phone himself . I mean don't you have a booster or an assistant dude? Lol

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chancellor always makes decisions, Alleva is a big nosed puppet.

I would say that is at every University.

With football and basketball you are dealing with multi-million dollar contracts and a great deal of
Booster involvement. No AD hires or fires a Football or Basketball coach on their own, especially at
a Power 5 school. They take care of softball and swimming and diving and tennis and golf. For
Football and Basketball the AD is told who to hire and fire. They're allowed to make the announcement.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember the Bruce Pearl days....... Guy had a barbecue at his house and got busted for inviting Aaron Craft. Not surprised that @theboardref is angry. It was a good run. Enjoy it. Texas is gonna get rid of Shaka, so ya'll may be able to have a basketball program.
My biggest thing is, until there is 100% definitive proof you stand by your guy. Our AD is a gutless coward and our fan base let him have it tonight. They are only 5 years behind me on the anti-Alleva bandwagon. I’ve been leading this parade forever with no followers.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest WTF of all this is that Wade was apparently in the phone himself . I mean don't you have a booster or an assistant dude? Lol

*****BREAKING NEWS!*****

53491950_10156491740308757_8126606134426468352_n.jpg

Nohelp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that when one gets caught they begin to shout but but but "everyone does it"? No, you are wrong; not everyone does it. Just go to an LSU forum and read the most creative, unique rationalization why Wade isn't guilty of cheating and should be reinstated. Heck there is even going to be a rally on campus today demanding he be brought back.

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think this is helping his cause. Seems like he doesn't want to deny the accusations at this time.

Will Wade releases statement, asks for suspension to be lifted
March 14, 2019 8:55 AM
Source: WBRZ
[URL='http://www.twitter.com/share?url=http://www.wbrz.com/news/will-wade-releases-statement-asks-for-suspension-to-be-lifted'][URL='https://plus.google.com/share?url=http://www.wbrz.com/news/will-wade-releases-statement-asks-for-suspension-to-be-lifted']
[/URL][/URL]

BATON ROUGE - According to a Sports Illustrated reporter, LSU head basketball coach Will Wade released a statement Thursday morning regarding his suspension.

#LSU coach Will Wade releases statement to @SInow pic.twitter.com/vWrKPM9mQ9

— Ross Dellenger (@RossDellenger) March 14, 2019

In the statement, Wade said he met with President F. King Alexander, Athletic Director Joe Alleva, and the LSU Board of Supervisors. In the meeting, Wade asked them to lift his suspension.

Last week, when the University decided to place me on administrative leave, I accepted the decision without complaint as I knew that they wanted time to reflect on the flurry of media reports. With the benefit of a week to consider the circumstances, I believe University officials should allow me to resume my duties.

I understand that in today’s hyper-intense media environment it is extremely difficult for any organization, particularly a public university, to stand firm in the face of rumors, leaks and innuendo. In this case, the simple truth is I have been placed on leave because I exercised my right not to submit to a joint LSU/NCAA interview on the exact same subject matter at issue in an impending federal criminal trial in New York. My legal counsel advised the University that it would be wholly inappropriate for me, or anyone, to submit to an interview under these circumstances.

Declining to be interviewed was a difficult decision for me, as I would like to cooperate fully with all parties, particularly LSU. To be clear, however, all I’ve done is follow the prudent advice of counsel to exercise my constitutional rights to due process. Given these facts, I don’t believe it is appropriate for me to be relieved of my duties. We have a great basketball program made up of excellent student athletes and quality coaches. The players who’ve given their all for this institution, the students and alumni who are devoted to LSU, and fans all across Louisiana and beyond deserve to see this team fulfill its destiny. I love LSU and everything it stands for. What I’m asking for is the right to do my job while exercising my constitutional rights. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

According to LSU, Wade was suspended indefinitely following media reports of an alleged wiretap investigation.

Nohelp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's statement just confirms the old adage that people without integrity fail to recognize their condition.
What is it with these LSU fans? They want proof that Wade cheated. What proof would you require since an FBI wire tap recording of Wade is insufficient proof? What does it take to satisfy your burden of proof?

Pokes-WalkingBoss

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,807.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade's statement just confirms the old adage that people without integrity fail to recognize their condition.
What is it with these LSU fans? They want proof that Wade cheated. What proof would you require since an FBI wire tap recording of Wade is insufficient proof? What does it take to satisfy your burden of proof?

Do not lump all LSU fans into the above statement. I am not one to blindly follow the mob.

I do not know the extent of his involvement into the alleged pay to play. If I recall his statement back in Oct. '18 he stated he didn't have any dealings with the one individual (name escapes me now). But he will not deny all accusations to include the possible Smart family (player / mother).

On local ESPN radio 104.5 the locals shows have a lot of info. LSU's main issue is because he will not deny the accusations thus putting the university in a situation that the NCAA can hang the loss of institutional control.

To those who keep saying this or that university does it or blue bloods get away with it.

To quote Orrin Woodward

"Two wrongs don't make a right, so don't deceive yourself by pointing to others' faults to forgive your poor behavior"