• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will Popovich Risk Getting Fined Again This Year

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he did last year when he sent Parker and Duncan home when they had to play Miami on the end of a long road trip? I am thinking that Popovich will do it again, but give notice that both players are fatigued and going home with flue like symptoms or some other excuse.

I am sure, however that one way or another he does not care what the NBA likes or hates and will rest his players up when he sees fit.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also sent home Ginobli iirc...and was POP fined or the Spurs? I think the Spurs paid it but Pop was fined iirc.

Pop is awesome, he treats the media as they deserve to be treated.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also sent home Ginobli iirc...and was POP fined or the Spurs? I think the Spurs paid it but Pop was fined iirc.

Pop is awesome, he treats the media as they deserve to be treated.

He treats the NBA commissioner with the same disrespect as well - I love it:lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the NBA. It is absurd that they think they can fine someone for how he plays his players.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop will do whatever he feels gives his team the best chance to be rested and healthy for the playoffs. If he can give a double middle finger to the league office on top of it, so much the better.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pop will do whatever he feels gives his team the best chance to be rested and healthy for the playoffs. If he can give a double middle finger to the league office on top of it, so much the better.

I COSIGN THIS POWERFUL POST:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no point in paying out extra money on fines though - so when they get to the night before the planned exodus of his main three old players, Popovich might as well say Duncan has a sore back, Parker a sore ankle and Ginobili's shoulder hurts from so many games on the road and will be a dnp. Then if the league orders him to play them, put them in for two minutes and pull them out or send them home and flash the double middle fingers at Silver