• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will any team get within one TD score against BAMA like UGA did?

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolls are bad enough.

He’s a parasitic slug on the back of a troll.

Yikes you seem to have a personal vendetta against me.

Is it because I’m throwing the fact you and your ilk thought this Bama team was “something special”, that tuna won the Heisman in September and I repeatedly told you how wrong you were?

I was right the whole time. Must burn your grits

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to UGA for exposing and providing the blueprint to beat Bama, just get a little pressure on Tua and he will either lose 15 yards or gift wrap the ball to the defense. By the time playoffs come around, Bama will actually play teams that can finish games

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to UGA for exposing and providing the blueprint to beat Bama, just get a little pressure on Tua and he will either lose 15 yards or gift wrap the ball to the defense. By the time playoffs come around, Bama will actually play teams that can finish games
You can work from that gameplan alright. The Tua the playoff teams will face isnt hobbled by a high ankle sprain like he was early on in that game. Someone earlier in a thread posted it was 4 plays in when he got hurt and couldnt plant firmly the rest of the game.

Placing pressure on any QB can signal problems. Getting pressure on him is another feat.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes you seem to have a personal vendetta against me.

Is it because I’m throwing the fact you and your ilk thought this Bama team was “something special”, that tuna won the Heisman in September and I repeatedly told you how wrong you were?

I was right the whole time. Must burn your grits
Awww you are typing out this out hoping someone believes you. So cute you twat.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or beat them?

If UA blows out both teams and UGA takes care of biz, UGA should be #2 in the final rankings.

UCF tells you to blow yourself.

UGA has such a freaking cupcake in their bowl game anyway.

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww you are typing out this out hoping someone believes you. So cute you twat.

I don’t care who believes me. Everyone that posted on rivals the last three months saw how pompous, arrogant and downright delusional Bama fans were. 5-10 topics made weekly by the biggest homer on the board, I like to call him retardrew and the rest of you morons spewing nonsense about how tuna locked down the Heisman and no one else should even be considered.

Kyler won the Heisman. Rightfully so. Alabama looked like dog shit during the sec title game and got bailed out by bad coaching on the other sideline. The Best team ever nonsense you all were spewing went out the window.

Eat your crow or lie and pretend it never happened. I’m here knowing I was right the entire time regardless.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care who believes me. Everyone that posted on rivals the last three months saw how pompous, arrogant and downright delusional Bama fans were. 5-10 topics made weekly by the biggest homer on the board, I like to call him retardrew and the rest of you morons spewing nonsense about how tuna locked down the Heisman and no one else should even be considered.

Kyler won the Heisman. Rightfully so. Alabama looked like dog shit during the sec title game and got bailed out by bad coaching on the other sideline. The Best team ever nonsense you all were spewing went out the window.

Eat your crow or lie and pretend it never happened. I’m here knowing I was right the entire time regardless.
Look at that. A bunch of text no one is going to read. Keep going. Dicknozzle..Try to keep your points more concise next time. You don't want your audience falling asleep.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There was a common joke running around the board by me an others that Tua was unbeatable, but it was all "tongue in cheek." You can go back, when you are un-banned, and see where I was giving both other candidates credit. Even on here, I was giving Kyler props, and congrats when he won. I think in this instance, you ran with a joke as bama posters being serious.

We didn't look good in the SEC game, but again I think you were taking a lot of Bama folks having fun as part of a long running joke and taking it as fact.

Does that make sense?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or beat them?

If UA blows out both teams and UGA takes care of biz, UGA should be #2 in the final rankings.
You mean unless UCF beats the team that beat UGA by 3 TDs...

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean unless UCF beats the team that beat UGA by 3 TDs...

If you're gonna go with the transitive property route, UGA beat Florida who beat LSU by 3 TDs, LSU needed a last second field goal to beat Auburn, Georgia completely dominated Auburn, LSU lost 29-0 to Alabama, Georgia lost via last minute score. Surely that's enough to make up for the LSU game and any thoughts of LSU being the better team than UGA.

It's dishonest posts like this that make it impossible to take UCF defenders seriously. Last year it was UCF beat Auburn and Auburn beat both UGA and Bama, but they failed to mention that UGA dominated Auburn by a bigger score than UCF did in the same building in the SECCG.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're gonna go with the transitive property route, UGA beat Florida who beat LSU by 3 TDs, LSU needed a last second field goal to beat Auburn, Georgia completely dominated Auburn, LSU lost 29-0 to Alabama, Georgia lost via last minute score. Surely that's enough to make up for the LSU game and any thoughts of LSU being the better team than UGA.

It's dishonest posts like this that make it impossible to take UCF defenders seriously. Last year it was UCF beat Auburn and Auburn beat both UGA and Bama, but they failed to mention that UGA dominated Auburn by a bigger score than UCF did in the same building in the SECCG.
I was just busting balls buddy lol

Monorojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at that. A bunch of text no one is going to read. Keep going. Dicknozzle..Try to keep your points more concise next time. You don't want your audience falling asleep.

So you go the route of “lalalala can’t hear you”

You tide fans might claim it was tongue and cheek after the fact but we all know it wasn’t. You really thought he was the best qb to ever play at Alabama, you really thought the tide would beat everyone by 2+ touchdowns and tuna wouldn’t have an average game...let alone that shitshow that cost him the Heisman in the sec title hame

I wonder what you fucktards are going to do now that you can’t cry to Mel to get me banned? Cry in your corners and pray I stop spitting the truth?

Won’t happen. Sorry.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You tide fans might claim it was tongue and cheek after the fact but we all know it wasn’t. You really thought he was the best qb to ever play at Alabama, you really thought the tide would beat everyone by 2+ touchdowns and tuna wouldn’t have an average game...let alone that shitshow that cost him the Heisman in the sec title hame

I wonder what you fucktards are going to do now that you can’t cry to Mel to get me banned? Cry in your corners and pray I stop spitting the truth?

Won’t happen. Sorry.
You do realize your NOT on Rivals, so no one outside of the Bama refugees no on understands why you are so butt hurt, and what you are talking about?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Won’t happen. Sorry.

Either leave your Rivals drama at Rivals or go back over there. You disrupting every thread about Bama because you're an overly sensitive crybaby isn't gonna go over well here, nor should it. You came here, you assimilate to us, not the other way around.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Won’t happen. Sorry.
Good lord you are typing even longer posts trying to prove your delusions. What part of "Not reading" didn't you understand ?

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either leave your Rivals drama at Rivals or go back over there. You disrupting every thread about Bama because you're an overly sensitive crybaby isn't gonna go over well here, nor should it. You came here, you assimilate to us, not the other way around.
This is what he has always done. Wait for a game thread involving Alabama. He get's down right stalkerish.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that with my own eyes. If that makes me a fucktard then fucktard me up
Is that kind of like...
tenor.gif