• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wildcard

Grapesoda2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't look now but the Rangers are catching Boston. Keep an eye on the Yankee and Red sox games this week. If they continue to slide, the wild card could be a way for us to get to the post season if the angels don't cool off.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says we're sliding? We just extended the lead today!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Angels don't cool off maybe they'll make the wild card because we're going to win the division!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't look now but the Rangers are catching Boston. Keep an eye on the Yankee and Red sox games this week. If they continue to slide, the wild card could be a way for us to get to the post season if the angels don't cool off.

Yea, the Rangers need to just keep winning - hopefully get the division. However, it's important that they pass up the Red Sox, too just in case the Angels keep winning. The Rays are hot, too. I'll say this, Rays and Angels could be very difficult to handle in a short series because of Weaver/Haren/Santana and Shields & Price. And if we do make the playoffs, I pray we don't open at Detroit. They're so hot right it's not out of the question that they don't catch NYY.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last ten games the Rangers are 6-4 and the Angels are 7-3. Not much sliding there. Boston is the team on the slide. They've lost 5 in a row, are now 3 1/2 back of the Yankees and only 3 1/2 up on the Rays.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It would be pretty funny if the Sox miss out on the playoffs since they were crowned the offseason champs. The Mavs shutdown the cHeat. It will be interesting to see how Red Sox/Phillies do as well as the Eagles in football.

Ginger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be pretty funny if the Sox miss out on the playoffs since they were crowned the offseason champs. The Mavs shutdown the cHeat. It will be interesting to see how Red Sox/Phillies do as well as the Eagles in football.

That would be very nice especially since they had a pretty good lead in their division at one point and also led the Wildcard by a sizable margin. I like how the Rays have hung in there while "rebuilding" due to money constraints.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking either LA or Tampa make it on the wild card. Tampa is hot right now and.so is LA and Boston looks like they may be about to self destruct. Got to wonder if Texas didn't start that process.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As I posted yesterday ... AL East race is far from being over. TBR still has 7 against NYY and 4 against BOS.

[]If TEX and LAA keep winning the games in front of them ... and TBR stays on its pace ... could be TBR winning the ALE w/the WC coming out of the ALW ... and both NYY and BOS missing the playoffs.