• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard Round! Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans - 1:05pm ET

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything logo related is disrespectful. That's why Tomlin told Juju stop doing that foolishness before games.

Now we're going to act like players don't take it as disrespect when a team is celebrating on their logo? lol
I remember when titans and bengals players were using the terrible towel to wipe off their cleats. The Steelers, as a franchise, probably didnt like it, but were still adult enough to shake hands with them at the end of the subsequent games they played against them.

But "ohhh our beloved logo, it has been besmirched, we must act like petulant 4 yr olds towards this team until the end of time now!"

Fuck outta here with that bullshit

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when titans and bengals players were using the terrible towel to wipe off their cleats. The Steelers, as a franchise, probably didnt like it, but were still adult enough to shake hands with them at the end of the subsequent games they played against them.

But "ohhh our beloved logo, it has been besmirched, we must act like petulant 4 yr olds towards this team until the end of time now!"

I don't think it should be a big deal either but players and coaches clearly do

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck outta here with this bullshit ^^^

2013-11-2819_39_49.gif

Such an "adult" like franchise. Last night was beautiful to watch.