• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard Round! Baltimore Ravens @ Tennessee Titans - 1:05pm ET

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Beating them then stomp on the logo is the best revenge. The whole team should have done it at the end of the game. That was amazing
Winning the best revenge PERIOD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gimme a fucking break. stomping on the logo?? shit like that happens all the time, you should still shake hands at the end of the game. weak move by lamar, wouldn't have expected such a pussy move from him. but we all know baltimore's one of your teams, so of course it's all good to you.

Anything logo related is disrespectful. That's why Tomlin told Juju stop doing that foolishness before games.

Now we're going to act like players don't take it as disrespect when a team is celebrating on their logo? lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate him because he's a giant crybaby DOUCHE. He was the only one complaining this year about no noise and how it affected the offense when he was playing like shit. And outside of that he's a giant pussy dickhead douche, evidence by acting like he did at the end of this game. I hope the Ravens get annihilated and he's out of the league in a few years.

He won't be out of the league in a few years. He's a top 10 QB and only getting better. Keep hating though

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chiefs can only play the Ravens or the Browns.

But my issue is that the Chiefs already played their best script against the Ravens. Its a matchup I want but Lamar Jackson in a single elimination game is still pretty scary because the Chiefs run defense is always one missed tackle away from looking like the Titans defense.

Yes, the Chiefs could lose...it's football and "on paper" doesn't mean a damn thing when they buckle up those chin straps...but, they had a decent time of possession advantage, 5:30 or so, today and put up 20 points...they'll need to score a whole lot more than that to beat the Chiefs...Do you see that O putting up 35 or 40 to beat the Chiefs...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a Seahawks fan, this is hilarious. You must forget this was the Seattle team when they used to be good a few years ago

Sherman 100% acted like a douche when speaking with Andrews. Nobody is denying that. Wilson (the leader and QB of the team) has been nothing but a consummate professional his entire career. Bennett (Michael) was a douche, etc. What's your point? Seattle never collectively ran onto the field before the game was even over and stomped on a logo, nor did Wilson run off the field with 30 seconds left to go. Your team is a bunch of douchenozzles.... MORESO than Seattle ever was.

And you're a douche too bk. Yah I'm saying it. There's a LOT of us that have collectively been calling you a douche for years, and I didn't want to say anything but even your own wife and kids call you one too. So there.

Okay okay, in all seriousness your wife and kids didn't call you a douche. I'm joking. They called you a GIANT DOUCHE MWAHAHAAH! *runs and hides*

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get that baby some tissues. Dude been crying for at least 3 hours
Probably has something to do with Russell ending the year playing like a backup.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s only a select few worthy of shaking the goats hand.

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s only a select few worthy of shaking the goats hand.

I was told he never shakes others' hands because he doesn't want his magic hand to get tainted!

Others say the bones in Tom's hand are so finely tuned that shaking others' hand could compromise 'the magic'.

Just what I've heard, man....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was told he never shakes others' hands because he doesn't want his magic hand to get tainted!

Others say the bones in Tom's hand are so finely tuned that shaking others' hand could compromise 'the magic'.

Are you sure it's not because he visited the middle east and somebody told him why they always eat with on of their hands under the table?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is shaking hands still a thing?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m confused, goats have hoof or hooves, whatever.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They explained the spiking on the logo stuff at end of Ravens game. “They did it before so now I do it today. Cheesy, to be sure.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They explained the spiking on the logo stuff at end of Ravens game. “They did it before so now I do it today. Cheesy, to be sure.

Douchey, to be sure...

I did not forget what Tennessee did, but seriously Baltimore? Grow a pair and take the higher path, it speaks FAR more than doing a douche retaliation like that. Had they not celebrated like they'd won the Super Bowl, shook hands, and just walked off quietly, Tennessee would've been like, "Yah I guess we're fags, woops." Baltimore looks like the dickheads now.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Douchey, to be sure...

I did not forget what Tennessee did, but seriously Baltimore? Grow a pair and take the higher path, it speaks FAR more than doing a douche retaliation like that. Had they not celebrated like they'd won the Super Bowl, shook hands, and just walked off quietly, Tennessee would've been like, "Yah I guess we're fags, woops." Baltimore looks like the dickheads now.
Jackson came back for presser on the field after it emptied out. So there is that. Do not know how that helps, but it’s the NFL, so there is that too.