• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard Round: Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers 420 PM EST 1/3/15 ESPN

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards have had a heck of a season and over came a lot of injuries, but they laid a egg today. I guess it had to happen sooner or later.

They certainly did... Good enough to probably get Arians COTY award even though they finished the season 2-5...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely love for fitz to finish his career as a cardinal but that contract will likely prevent it. The guy has shown a willingness to concede payment for the benefit of the team but he has earned his money. I don't know if the cards are willing to pay it.

He will always hold a special place in our hearts and soon to be our ring of honor. Should be interesting...

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ... GO STEELERS! now

Tough break losing Palmer this year AZ fans. I was really pulling for yall this year.

Hopefully, you'll be back in the mix next year. :suds:

Thanks for the support! Good luck to the sox next season. Southsider representing the black and white!

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They certainly did... Good enough to probably get Arians COTY award even though they finished the season 2-5...

For a guy that will likely win COY, I'd love to hear Arians reason for leaving Lindley in the game when he was completely shitting the bed all game long. Maybe you leave him in to start the second half because it was still a game and you are hoping that some halftime adjustments would help Lindley play better, but by the start of the 4th quarter it was getting painful to watch Lindley. Were his feet in cement? That guy is the definition of a statue.

At some point Arians must have been thinking "what the fuck, I got nothing to lose and Lindley ain't getting it done", so why not try Logan Thomas in the 4th?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No question they laid an egg. The Panthers tried to lose that game and the Cards couldn't capitalize. Bad officiating aside, the cards made too many mistakes to overcome.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I didn't miss much. Had a server problem I had to work on, had the game on in the background but there was little on the TV to really notice other than... bad game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy that will likely win COY, I'd love to hear Arians reason for leaving Lindley in the game when he was completely shitting the bed all game long. Maybe you leave him in to start the second half because it was still a game and you are hoping that some halftime adjustments would held Lindley play better, but by the start of the 4th quarter it was getting painful to watch Lindley. Were his feet in cement? That guy is the definition of a statue.

At some point Arians must have been thinking "what the fuck, I got nothing to lose and Lindley ain't getting it done", so why not try Logan Thomas in the 4th?

As reported by the local media, when Thomas was named the starter before the 9er game, he couldn't run the offense at all in practice. He had no voice, and was confused on every snap. It was even reported that Thomas said himself, I am not ready to start. You can't put a young player in with that attitude.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making it to the playoffs without a starting QB is something special really. Better luck next season to the Cards.:suds:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As reported by the local media, when Thomas was named the starter before the 9er game, he couldn't run the offense at all in practice. He had no voice, and was confused on every snap. It was even reported that Thomas said himself, I am not ready to start. You can't put a young player in with that attitude.

Fair enough, but I think at some point Arians should have just decided it couldn't be any worse and just rolled the dice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great run Zona. Too bad injuries bit you at the wrong time. Go get healthy and good luck with any off season moves.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitz is gone. Floyd and Brown are both young and extremely talented... I expect them to clear up some cap space and sign a couple more guys on the defensive side. We just got to hope for better health next year.