• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard: Packers @ Cowboys

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We beat your ass this year.
Yes we were not playing well early in the season. Lol you guys always do tho.

How’s it feel to have as many playoff wins at your stadium as the Packers?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I wish we would have lost the 49er game last game of the season to play the pussies in Dallas.
That would have been awesome. The Cowboys would still be playing if that was the case

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yes we were not playing well early in the season. Lol you guys always do tho.

How’s it feel to have as many playoff wins at your stadium as the Packers?
Got 5? We do and beat your ass this year. Buzz away little fly. And are you from St Louis or LA? Lol the Rams just moved cities again….

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i,ve seen dallas play a lot over the years and i,ve never seen them get such an ass whipping as yesterday.i,v seen them play like shit,but never like yesterday.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was it for me. The moment I just laughed out loud, looked at my wife and said “This team was utterly unprepared for this fucking game.”

GD14IPBWYAAGl0l

I wish I could’ve given this post a triple bull’s-eye.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got 5? We do and beat your ass this year. Buzz away little fly. And are you from St Louis or LA? Lol the Rams just moved cities again….

Two or three decades ago?. Lmao. We’ve got 2 since before Troy and Emmitt

Hilarious

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What annoys me more than anything is how Surprised this organization was top to bottom with the result. The outcome did not surprise me very much. They made a QB with very little game experience look like Joe Montana. Nothing new.

When looking at 2024 this team will probably be the pre season favorites to win the division .

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What annoys me more than anything is how Surprised this organization was top to bottom with the result. The outcome did not surprise me very much. They made a QB with very little game experience look like Joe Montana. Nothing new.
They did this again & again & again since Bill left the last real coach we had and even he had a hard time with Dallas culture & left over Jerry with the TO BS.
When looking at 2024 this team will probably be the pre season favorites to win the division .
:L is for the thought not you.
Dallas needs complete culture change but some of us have been saying that for years and years Jerry is In the entertainment business not the Winning of Super Bowls business and that’s so frustrating and infuriating and insultingly insufferable it honestly hurts for long time fans.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did this again & again & again since Bill left the last real coach we had and even he had a hard time with Dallas culture & left over Jerry with the TO BS.

Dallas needs complete culture change but some of us have been saying that for years and years Jerry is In the entertainment business not the Winning of Super Bowls business and that’s so frustrating and infuriating and insultingly insufferable it honestly hurts for long time fans.
I don't think many will think that the Giants or Commanders are a threat next year. Either the Cowboys or Eagles will be favored is my guess. Both teams stunk under the bright lights.

I hope the Eagles are over hyped headed into 24 , just like they were in 23.

Cowboys have less cap space. But the fact is both these teams finished bad. The Eagles look like a ship without a pilot the last third of the season.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A culture change only happens if the Jones's step aside and stop meddling. Jerry just can't keep that pie hole shut. Him talking about Mccarthys job status prior to an important playoff game is what I call meddling.

I personally was not buying what Jerry was selling this year. Superbowl caliber teams don't normally get their ass kicked during the regular season.

Great points as Jerry prefers to retool instead of rebuild. He been retooling for 27 years. He even had the media believing this season. It about selling tickets and merchandise and not winning Superbowls.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A culture change only happens if the Jones's step aside and stop meddling. Jerry just can't keep that pie hole shut. Him talking about Mccarthys job status prior to an important playoff game is what I call meddling.

I personally was not buying what Jerry was selling this year. Superbowl caliber teams don't normally get their ass kicked during the regular season.

Great points as Jerry prefers to retool instead of rebuild. He been retooling for 27 years. He even had the media believing this season. It about selling tickets and merchandise and not winning Superbowls.
I disagree. He wants to win a Superbowl, but his way.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 years and perhaps the closest he gets was with Parcells and we all know Jerry just had to bring the player to Dallas and fucked up everything. IMO
To this team: make winning the priority. Not stats. Not tattoos. Not the big dogs you get (and have legal issues because of).... winning.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tough to change culture when your stadium is a museum and your practice facility and amusement park and you start to believe how good you are because of the exposure you get on National TV. I am not sure if this gets fixed without a disciplinarian. If you go that route, I am not sure it suites our care free players who tense up when it matters. If we stick with Big Mac, he has to bring joy and allow his players to play loose especially in big games. The owners speeches just add to the pressure with no purpose.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is IMO inexcusable. I've been complaining about this since they moved Keanu Neal to early down LB in 2021. I love Quinn but this was just not acceptable and he is first and foremost responsible IMO. The HC is also responsible because he should have stepped in.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is IMO inexcusable. I've been complaining about this since they moved Keanu Neal to early down LB in 2021. I love Quinn but this was just not acceptable and he is first and foremost responsible IMO. The HC is also responsible because he should have stepped in.

I also heard Quinn changed all the coverages going into this game from what they had done all year and that led to communication breakdowns and blown assignments. DQ has been great here, but this really rivals the choke job he had against Brady in the Super Bowl

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also heard Quinn changed all the coverages going into this game from what they had done all year and that led to communication breakdowns and blown assignments. DQ has been great here, but this really rivals the choke job he had against Brady in the Super Bowl
Yes, that was obvious during the game and another thing that was pissing me off. I did hear afterwards that it might have been that they were worried about Gilmore being able to hold up in man coverage and that was a big reason for it so I kind of stopped harping about that one as much. But you just can't play both Wilson and Kearse in 3rd and long IMO. Both are really good SSs who come down field hard and help in the run game, but in those situations its all about coverage. I never understood why Mukuamu never got on the field.