• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Wildcard: Packers @ Cowboys

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Seahawk fans embrace him?
I think so, he’s been a rival for an long time, but he’s a helluva coach and had the Niners SO close to winning a title… Everywhere he goes he seems to really improve a franchise …

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another outstanding regular season and stats by Dak end in a game where the defense plays awful and where he plays like a deer in the headlights to start a playoff game. The country club mentality, I am convinced makes these guys weak in critical play off moments. They may have been looser on the road. Does Jerrah blow it up now?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas Cowboys Nfl GIF

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you’ve lost Victor Newman…

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you’ve lost Victor Newman…

Kind of like the Al Davis situation towards the end. Both Al Davis and Jerry Jones did a lot for the game, but maybe the game passed them by a little bit and they should've put someone else in charge of personnel decisions.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds already out for Dallas next HC

Bill Belichick 1:2
Mike Vrabel 3:1
Ben Johnson 5-1
Bobby Slowik 7-1
Jim Harbaugh 8-1
Dan Quinn 8-1

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so, he’s been a rival for an long time, but he’s a helluva coach and had the Niners SO close to winning a title… Everywhere he goes he seems to really improve a franchise …

Yeah, you're probably right. Also, the Harbaugh Niners vs. Carroll Seahawks rivalry was a long time ago. Damn, I'm getting old and it's depressing. LOL. If nothing else, Harbaugh is very charismatic and he gets people to play hard.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds already out for Dallas next HC

Bill Belichick 1:2
Mike Vrabel 3:1
Ben Johnson 5-1
Bobby Slowik 7-1
Jim Harbaugh 8-1
Dan Quinn 8-1
Did MM already get fired or something? LOL

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are getting a head start lol. Listening to Jerry talk about being "floored", I think Mike is gone
I know this is devastating, but it is just one game.
Before this year, MM had to use Jerrys OC.

Same thing about Quinn. It was just one game. Important game unfortunately, but still one game. Lets not go all kneejerk reaction on it.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think they are getting a head start lol. Listening to Jerry talk about being "floored", I think Mike is gone
One playoff win in 3 years of going 12-5 with a stacked roster and a staff that
Was amongst the highest paid staff in the league. Seems like changes have to be made at HC. Also, our QB is 2-5 in playoffs including 1-3 at home in the playoffs and his record versus winning teams the last several years is mediocre. Plenty of decisions to be made. Unfortunately, this team has a salary cap issue with Dak so they are forced to extend him unless Jerrrah ia going to live to 90.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Same thing about Quinn. It was just one game. Important game unfortunately, but still one game. Lets not go all kneejerk reaction on it.
More than one game. 1-3 in playoffs and what is the record versus winning teams over the last 3 years. How has this defense done in the playoffs? Tough enough? How about against the elite of the league? Not so much. It’s more than just one game. Dak and this defense fold against good tough minded teams typically. See 49ers game this year and last year. See Dolphins game when the offense disappeared in middle of the game. Will be interesting but this team and coaches have failed in the playoffs and have lost on their home field 2 of the last 3 years. Not just one game.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More than one game. 1-3 in playoffs and what is the record versus winning teams over the last 3 years. How has this defense done in the playoffs? Tough enough? How about against the elite of the league? Not so much. It’s more than just one game. Dak and this defense fold against good tough minded teams typically. See 49ers game this year and last year. See Dolphins game when the offense disappeared in middle of the game. Will be interesting but this team and coaches have failed in the playoffs and have lost on their home field 2 of the last 3 years. Not just one game.
he is 1-3 but this is the 1st year he was allowed to use his own people & system.
Jerry meddling is never for the good.

If they decide they need to get rid of him. So be it, but dont over react because of this one game.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I’m
he is 1-3 but this is the 1st year he was allowed to use his own people & system.
Jerry meddling is never for the good.

If they decide they need to get rid of him. So be it, but dont over react because of this one game.
Fair enough, he is 0-1 in the playoffs and lost at home to the 7th seed with his offense. The prior regime was 1-2 and won at least one playoff game. This team and Dak struggle against the zone and quite frankly so does Mike.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Knee jerk would have been changing coaches after Dak tried a QB sneak that ran out the clock against SF a couple of years ago. It might have been knee jerk to fire him after the Niners beat the crap out of us in the playoffs last year. This isn't knee jerk....If this club had the good fortune to win the division after it looked like the Eagles had it wrapped up 6 weeks ago, were set up with 2 possible home games and SF on the other side of the bracket, so basically a dream scenario, and we go out and get our ever loving doors blown off by GB, a 7 seed, in a game that was never in doubt after a pick 6 made it 27-0 in the 2nd quarter...Brother, that's facing reality. Change is needed

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Knee jerk would have been changing coaches after Dak tried a QB sneak that ran out the clock against SF a couple of years ago. It might have been knee jerk to fire him after the Niners beat the crap out of us in the playoffs last year. This isn't knee jerk....If this club had the good fortune to win the division after it looked like the Eagles had it wrapped up 6 weeks ago, were set up with 2 possible home games and SF on the other side of the bracket, so basically a dream scenario, and we go out and get our ever loving doors blown off by GB, a 7 seed, in a game that was never in doubt after a pick 6 made it 27-0 in the 2nd quarter...Brother, that's facing reality. Change is needed
Well said. Absolute disaster in the playoffs.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may be right.
What I do know. No one was thinking like this yesterday. Now if people were thinking this yesterday & today happened. Well I could see it.
If we make a change. I am not gonna freak out, but they need not make these choices with emotion.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you may be right.
What I do know. No one was thinking like this yesterday. Now if people were thinking this yesterday & today happened. Well I could see it.
If we make a change. I am not gonna freak out, but they need not make these choices with emotion.
I think you are right and that Stephen will talk Jerry into waiting a couple of days before he makes a decision. And while I might decide you are right in a couple of days...I really don't think Jerry will. He was crushed speaking after the game

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're probably right. Also, the Harbaugh Niners vs. Carroll Seahawks rivalry was a long time ago. Damn, I'm getting old and it's depressing. LOL. If nothing else, Harbaugh is very charismatic and he gets people to play hard.
Blows me away that was 10 years ago, you blink and time just melts away