• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wiggins to announce....

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tuesday at 12:15pm....

My guess would be UK.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I'd love to see him at UNC, at this point all the hype has gotten so overblown that I really don't care that much. He is one and done anyway. Anyway, wish him the best wherever he goes. He seems like a good kid.

canuck23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit I'm surprised by Kansas. Self must have made one hell of a late impression on the kid. Best of luck to him though.

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I'm just glad UK didn't get him. Anyone else a little concerned that Ol' Roy is missing out more and more on top 10 talent?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say FSU

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox he already announced Kansas.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I'm just glad UK didn't get him. Anyone else a little concerned that Ol' Roy is missing out more and more on top 10 talent?

I'm not the least concerned about Roy's recruiting. Hicks will be good and next year looks like Roy has two studs in Berry and Jackson so far, and Roy is still pursuing another wing. I think Berry and Jackson will both start climbing the rankings this summer if they continue to play like they have recently.

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the least concerned about Roy's recruiting. Hicks will be good and next year looks like Roy has two studs in Berry and Jackson so far, and Roy is still pursuing another wing. I think Berry and Jackson will both start climbing the rankings this summer if they continue to play like they have recently.

You may be right about Berry. I think he'll climb into the top 3 PG's in his class. The only reason I don't think Jackson climbs much more is a so called lack of elite athleticism some of the higher ranked wings possess. I still like his nice outside stroke. I think Roy's good woth PG's and one more wing will have UNC set at the 2 and 3 spots for the next few years. The real question is whether or not the current and incoming crop of post players pan out.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say is I'm glad it's not UK or fsu so we won't see him. Did we miss a golden chance to make a certified title run yes.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Keep telling yourself that you aren't concerned about recruiting. Maybe someday you will actually believe it.

Look, Berry & Jackson are nice recruits. Just nice. Nothing special. Nothing elite. Kentucky, Duke & Kansas are laughing at UNC's recent recruiting classes.

Anyone not concerned that Roy YET AGAIN missed on landling an elite talent has their head buried deep into the sand. It's a HUGE problem. Kentucky, Duke & Kansas will continue letting UNC get the Berry & Jackson's of the world while they scoop up all the elite talent.

The Tarheels have ZERO chance to win a championship as long as Roy Williams continues to be the coach. His best recruiting days are passed him. And that's the only thing he used to do well because he's a HORRIBLE coach other than recruiting. Take that away and what the hell good is he??

Wiggins not choosing UNC is the worst thing to happen to this basketball program in years!!!

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Berry & Jackson are nice recruits. Just nice. Nothing special. Nothing elite. Kentucky, Duke & Kansas are laughing at UNC's recent recruiting classes.

Butler hasn't had "elite" recruits, yet they have managed to make it to championship games. Kentucky, with their "elite" recruits didn't even make the tournament last year. Don't put too much importance on the value of recruits. Kids develop differently and they still need to buy in to a team concept.