• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Michigan will win 10 games in 2015 - ESPN Insider

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will get 10 wins if you include the bowl game. Any semi-competent coach could get those wins. They don't need a top tier coach like UM to do that.
Michigan has been able to get 10+ wins twice in the last decade.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Utah L
Oregon State W
UNLV W
BYU L
@Maryland W
Northwestern W
MSU L
@Minnesota W
Rutgers W
@Indiana W
@Penn St. L
Ohio St. L

My only disagreement is BYU, I say that is a win, I have them at 8-4.

I think Minnesota will be a tough game for them. Minny beat them in AA last year, and a loss to MSU at home the week prior could deflate them for the next game.

Switch PSU and Minnesota and give them the BYU win. Michigan fans should be happy with that season.

Yes, I also believe the Wolverines will beat BYU in Ann Arbor, and I agree with switching PSU and Minnesota... I have the Wolverines winning in Happy Valley but losing in Minneapolis. Michigan not only lost in the Big House last season to Minnesota, they were manhandled and completely dominated by the Golden Gophers... final score was 30 to 14, but the game wasn't as close as that score... Minnesota stomped a mud-hole in the Wolverines.

8-4 regular season will be very respectable for 2015, you can't really expect more than that. Again, the four loses will probably be @Utah, MSU, @Minnesota, and OSU

2015 Michigan Wolverines Football Schedule

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan has been able to get 10+ wins twice in the last decade.
I know but I think all the hype is going to help a great deal in the first season. Look at what Hoke did his first season. These kids did not seem mentally ready to compete in most game except for tOSU. I think if nothing else Harbs will be a good cheerleader and get them up for the games. He might even wear a headset during games.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know but I think all the hype is going to help a great deal in the first season. Look at what Hoke did his first season. These kids did not seem mentally ready to compete in most game except for tOSU. I think if nothing else Harbs will be a good cheerleader and get them up for the games. He might even wear a headset during games.
BLASPHEMER!!!!! Headsets are for the Devil.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nvm. I see the sarcasm now.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honest question @iowajerms what are your thoughts on the integrity of ESPN. I have a hard time even considering them sports news anymore. I find they go more for selling stories than writing educated and informative sports articles.IMO we have more knowledgeable sports writers here maybe its the passion for the sport or as fans as opposed to looking to make A buck....And as A USC fan I loathe the ESPN hype especially when it comes to SC I want real stories. You're an intelligent fan I value your opinion no sarcasm

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honest question @iowajerms what are your thoughts on the integrity of ESPN. I have a hard time even considering them sports news anymore. I find they go more for selling stories than writing educated and informative sports articles.IMO we have more knowledgeable sports writers here maybe its the passion for the sport or as fans as opposed to looking to make A buck....And as A USC fan I loathe the ESPN hype especially when it comes to SC I want real stories. You're an intelligent fan I value your opinion no sarcasm
Don't do it @iowajerms

He is going to suck you in and then...

giphy.gif

He hits you with a BAM!

Just kidding. I would not mind seeing your answer too.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their QB situation is abysmal. Rudock was beat out by some dude named Beathard at Iowa and had to transfer, and Morris blows men.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think ESPN is so successful and so big, they have way too many writers. I do agree that they seem to have more articles for the money than writing the "off-season forum topics." I don't know why ESPN Insider is not all over Fred Hoiberg right now. Will he stay in ISU with kids in a great HS and extended family right there or go to the Bulls?

I think some of ESPN's best writers are the CFB bloggers. I am a big fan of Adam Rittenberg. Him and Brian d a great job covering B1G football IMO. I hate how there are 3-4 B1G bloggers now. That is too many.

I still think they have great articles that are very informative, but too many that are just good discussion pieces.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ESPN is so successful and so big, they have way too many writers. I do agree that they seem to have more articles for the money than writing the "off-season forum topics." I don't know why ESPN Insider is not all over Fred Hoiberg right now. Will he stay in ISU with kids in a great HS and extended family right there or go to the Bulls?

I think some of ESPN's best writers are the CFB bloggers. I am a big fan of Adam Rittenberg. Him and Brian d a great job covering B1G football IMO. I hate how there are 3-4 B1G bloggers now. That is too many.

I still think they have great articles that are very informative, but too many that are just good discussion pieces.

So...

2c906a9c2665a3f8bbdbe625195902d6.jpg

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, obviously I like ESPN. I am an Insider, but it is not just because of the articles. I first got it to help follow the guy I knew who played in MLB. Insider was way different then too. But I also like the coverage they have with recruiting and NFL Draft. I also use PickCenter thing for sports I don't follow if I were to bet vcash. I also use it to get a good laugh as well.

But I clearly see where the criticisms are coming from.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, obviously I like ESPN. I am an Insider, but it is not just because of the articles. I first got it to help follow the guy I knew who played in MLB. Insider was way different then too. But I also like the coverage they have with recruiting and NFL Draft. I also use PickCenter thing for sports I don't follow if I were to bet vcash. I also use it to get a good laugh as well.

But I clearly see where the criticisms are coming from.

Man other than Jared Shanked the ACC has had some shitty bloggers who know jack shit about football and love to bash the conference. Heather Dinich, Andrea Adelson, and shit I forget the other guys name. All have sucked except for Shanker.