• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why am i not suprised

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Enzo had to do was tell them the situation and they may have gotten in front of it and he might still have a job, but because he tried to hide it and it came out during a huge moment for th company that’s why he’s fired.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Enzo had to do was tell them the situation and they may have gotten in front of it and he might still have a job, but because he tried to hide it and it came out during a huge moment for th company that’s why he’s fired.

I have a theory he knows it is bogus so maybe he didn't feel he needed to notify them. Something just doesn't add up to me but the metoo movement has made me become skeptical of accusations, especially when she could've done this tweet months ago.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, innocent until proven guilty has been replaced by court of public opinion. In a lot of way it's turned into a modern day Salem Witch Hunt IMO. Just make an accusation and the accused is immediately burned at the stake no matter the credibility of the accusation or accuser.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I know most of these accusation are very serious and probably true but there is no investigation or evidence presented other than I said so, so it must be true. At some point, someone will take advantage of that kind of environment and take someone down just because they don't like them or have some petty vendetta against them or to get fame and not because they did anything wrong. I pray that the pendulum starts swinging back the other way before that happens to a completely innocent person.

Excatlly. Q probably remembers this from last summer. Ezekiel Elliott vs the SportsHoopla.

Everyone was ready to burn him from the steak with no indisputable evidence that he did anything wrong. All circumstantial

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excatlly. Q probably remembers this from last summer. Ezekiel Elliott vs the SportsHoopla.

Everyone was ready to burn him from the steak with no indisputable evidence that he did anything wrong. All circumstantial

Eh, to me that's apples to oranges. With Elliott the police didn't have enough proof to charge but everyone in Columbus including Ohio State knew about it. This appears to be a chick who went to the police, then months later sent a tweet. Not saying Elliott did it, but from appearance he is a hell of a lot more guilty than Enzo.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official Enzo Amore Investigation Report Released, When Did Enzo Know About Allegations?

The Phoenix PD stated the following,

“In reviewing the totality of this investigation, it does not warrant the submission for any criminal charges at this time. There is insufficient evidence to corroborate the victim’s disclosure of sexual assault. There were no witnesses to the incident and the forensic examination and crime lab results do not provide evidence of a sexual assault at this time.

The suspect did not give a direct statement to police, but did give an indirect statement through his attorney that all contact with the victim was consensual.

Cell phone and social media data and information contradict some of the initial statements about the incident and there is no cell phone or social media data that corroborate the sexual assault disclosure.

Witness statements made to law enforcement contradict the victim’s statement.

Video surveillance does confirm that the parties involved were together at the Clarendon Hotel on the night in question. The footage also confirms the victim leaving that morning. The video surveillance does not capture or corroborate the disclosure of sexual assault.

The facts of the case do not allow this case to proceed at this time. In the event that additional evidence comes to light that can corroborate the victim’s disclosure of sexual assault, this case can be re-opened and further investigated. Until such evidence is located or provided, this case will be closed.

Case closed.”