• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's your Super Bowl pick?

Who wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which team do you think wins it all this year?

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinks the Steelers defense will get er done

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for it to be the Steelers, but I think it may be the Patriots. Brady traditionally does well against the favored AFC teams and He's the quarterback that I see with the best shot against Brees or Rodgers. If my prediction happens then I will hate myself for a year.

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
steelers ... pats aint making it.. unless your a stats guy

Like I said, I hope they don't. I don't have a lot of faith in that defense, but I know how well they traditionally match-up against the Steelers/Ravens. Brady also has the ability to outscore the high-powered Packers and Saints.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it this way,I think the Steelers can do it,but if they don't,,the Packers have to go down,I'll be a fan of whoever makes it to the danvce

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the key to the high power offences is to pressure their QB's .. the steelersw and ravens have the ability to do that cause we have good defences

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ravens wont beat us 3 times in a season .. we know how to beat brady .. and its playoff football a whole different animal .. the teams play like there is no tomorrow cause there isnt a tomorrow if you lose

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints beat Patriots 38-28

I like Pittsburgh, but am really worried about how Ben is going to hold up in the playoffs. I think letting him play with this injury was a huge mistake.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints beat Patriots 38-28

I like Pittsburgh, but am really worried about how Ben is going to hold up in the playoffs. I think letting him play with this injury was a huge mistake.

yea that was a big mistake .. but it is what it is ... the papers say he is starting this week.. I dont like that either ... I say start batch and dress ben in case batch gets into trouble

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly enough, no one went with the overall favorite in the Packers. I think they can make it as long as they don't face the Saints. I still think that an AFC team will take it though.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the Saints in the NFC, I think Brees is going to dominate the playoffs. I like the Pats, Steelers, and Ravens all in the AFC, but I am going to have to go with Baltimore out of the AFC. Baltimore vs. New Orleans in the SuperBowl, Ravens win. Defense wins championships.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense hasn't won a championship in 10 years.

you can try to pressure aaron rodgers, except that his qb rating against the blitz is ridicuous. the only way to stop the packers offense is to be able to pressure with the front four and cover. maybe the ravens, maybe the steelers can do it. but no one else can.

saints are the chic pick out of the nfc, but i'll take the packers.

you can call me a homer, since i am, but the packers are still the best team in the league.

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Interestingly enough, no one went with the overall favorite in the Packers. I think they can make it as long as they don't face the Saints. I still think that an AFC team will take it though.

As much as i don't like the Packers-I have to take them to win it all...KC is the only team that came to play against them all season. I got the Pack by 3 over who ever makes it:playball:

recon

FLYERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO DAT

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you can try to pressure aaron rodgers, except that his qb rating against the blitz is ridicuous. the only way to stop the packers offense is to be able to pressure with the front four and cover. maybe the ravens, maybe the steelers can do it. but no one else can.

you can call me a homer, since i am, but the packers are still the best team in the league.
The last team to win primarily because of defense was a 2005 team. I don't ever remember hearing about a team winning it all with a bad defense. It's really the most balanced team that wins championships.

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The ONLY reason why the Giants beat New England in the Super Bowl was because of their defense. The Giants D-Line DOMINATED that game, that is why they won. Defense does win championships, but I do see where you are coming from.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops forgot about that giants d, duh.

Bt still, a great. D like that comes along much less often, twice in the last 10 years, than a strong offence with a good enough d.

Packers d gives up a lot of yards, but they lead the league by far with ints, so the opposing qb needs to be very careful not to give the packers extra possesions. Also, packers d is/was 14th in the league in points allowed. That may be good enough.