• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's got the link to RA's meltdown...?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who felt secure about they said would immediately say YES PLEASE PULL THE THREADS UP.

You were acting like a psychopath. You were banned. You clearly can't take it like a man and that is why you started a flame war.

I am posting them. I told you at least twice I've screen saved them. Why would I need you to post them if I am posting them?

Get it?

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Shut the fuck up both of you, this is worst than the most petty arguments I've been involved in. You're arguing about shit that already happened, and on another board. If you want to argue go argue on the god damn husker board, and keep your petty infighting off of the Water Cooler

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am cherry picking dialogue. I told you at least twice I've screen saved them. Why would I need you to cherry pick dialogue when I am myself?

Get it?

FIFY

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cue the "whatever brasky you're baiting me. You're just trying to set me up so you can ban me again" bullshit.

Go over on the husker board and make seven more threads about the same thing with gay acronyms as your only first post. Please. Then I will ban you.

____

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come now, old boy!

boxing.gif

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Shut the fuck up both of you, this is worst than the most petty arguments I've been involved in. You're arguing about shit that already happened, and on another board. If you want to argue go argue on the god damn husker board, and keep your petty infighting off of the Water Cooler

EXACTLY. I have picked apart every single piece of his bullshit argument. He's been reduced to this petty bullshit.

It's over RA. Let it go you're making a complete ass of yourself.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY. I have picked apart every single piece of his bullshit argument. He's been reduced to this petty bullshit.

It's over RA. Let it go you're making a complete ass of yourself.

LOL Yeah, he's making the ass of himself. If you're so confident you won, just stop talking about it, and stop replying to his posts.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Yeah, he's making the ass of himself. If you're so confident you won, just stop talking about it, and stop replying to his posts.

That's why I just said It's over.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go read a different thread then. Did you read the title to this one?

Brasky has a bad habit of deleting and locking threads over there.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why. WHY would you bring Lenny into this????