• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's got the link to RA's meltdown...?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I've seen you speak out on this a couple times. Who are you? No seriously I don't EVER see you around the husker board contributing.\

RA contributes to the husker board more than you and that's saying something.

This^^^^This right here^^^Why are you attacking people for the amount of posts they make.

Stop baiting and personally attacking people for expressing their opinion.

Do you feel that you are some kind of Top Poster on SportsHoopla? Is that why you are a mod?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This^^^^This right here^^^Why are you attacking people for the amount of posts they make.

Stop baiting and personally attacking people for expressing their opinion.

Do you feel that you are some kind of Top Poster on SportsHoopla? Is that why you are a mod?

I'm saying it seems like you're hardly around enough to have a serious say in what happens.

You have gobs of posts. And yet your somehow now shy about expressing your opinon on the husker board, so you just read EVERYTHING and say hardly ANYTHING?

slim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:faint: I so confused.

High five on being from Wisconsin though! :high5:

Ok... I know it's rather confusing... I find it confusing as well when trying to figure out which team to cheer for, but to sum it up: dad went to school at Nebraska but then worked at WI (where I was then born), so I grew up going to WI games (football, hockey, basketball) but watched the NE games on TV. This wasn't that much of a problem till the darn Huskers decided to move conferences... my life has been rough the last year....

... add into that going to Pitt and dating a VT fan.... it's super weird....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting your response to my question RA... :rolleyes:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a frequent reader....... and a good poster, he just never posts unless he has something to really add.....

But he's just not the great poster Brasky is ya see? He doesn't contribute near the quality Brasky contributes so he should STFU.

Is this really the kind of Mod SportsHoopla wants? One who criticizes a seldome poster for voicing his opinion. How many is he driving away with that shit?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok... I know it's rather confusing... I find it confusing as well when trying to figure out which team to cheer for, but to sum it up: dad went to school at Nebraska but then worked at WI (where I was then born), so I grew up going to WI games (football, hockey, basketball) but watched the NE games on TV. This wasn't that much of a problem till the darn Huskers decided to move conferences... my life has been rough the last year....

... add into that going to Pitt and dating a VT fan.... it's super weird....

Life is more interesting this way. I don't see your NFL team listed anywhere. What are you not telling me?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's just not the great poster Brasky is ya see? He doesn't contribute near the quality Brasky contributes so he should STFU.

Is this really the kind of Mod SportsHoopla wants? One who criticizes a seldome poster for voicing his opinion. How many is he driving away with that shit?

I'm saying it seems like you're hardly around enough to have a serious say in what happens.

You have gobs of posts. And yet your somehow now shy about expressing your opinon on the husker board, so you just read EVERYTHING and say hardly ANYTHING?

You want to talk about spinning shit? You keep ignoring every single good point I make and continue to grasp at every little fucking straw you can get your hands on.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamnit Brasky, shutup, we're talking about more important things now.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so it's become very clear that this was never about jed. It's about me. Why? It's fine if you dislike me, that's SUPPOSED to happen. If everyone liked everyone this board would blow ass. But you took it to this whole other level. Like anger management level.

I'd seriously love an explanation about why you don't like me other than some pre fab'd BULLSHIT about how I'm an out of control power hungry mod, or that Jed and I's disputes make you not want to post on the husker board because that is such a load of shit.

So are you just gonna completely ignore this post RA? Or....

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it was Brasky with the meltdown.

I never once swore at him or flung insults at him. I was merely trying to speak.

He was swearing and insulting, deleted my threads the moment they were posted and locking them as to not let me speak. I screen saved the threads and posts and will be showing who has the power trip.

Stay tuned..I don't have time right now, I have a sick daughter.

What does that have to do with anything? Guess what, I have fucking West Nile virus with possible permanent neurological damage, but I don't throw it in peoples faces.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have gobs of posts. And yet your somehow now shy about expressing your opinon on the husker board, so you just read EVERYTHING and say NOTHING?

OK dipshit, I work 10-12 (not at a computer) hrs a day and have a life away from here. I post when I feel I need to. None of this takes away from the fact that you were and are wrong, as has been explained to you numerous times in the last two days.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Secret I never told anyone. Back in Cunningham's day, the Eagles were my "second team" and I rooted pretty hard for them.