• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's got the link to RA's meltdown...?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most important information in this thread is that you guys actually let BRASKY make decisions....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Brasky is a good buddy of mine en all the sech, I do not think Jed should be banned.

Jed is not here to actually try to piss people off and ruin people's days..........he just jokes around to the point where people end up taking him too seriously.

I know he ruined a couple of my days back at Disney and then I just eventually realized that it was me who was letting it get under my skin. The guy is a jokester en sech

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the return of pops and RA.........to see what they have to say.

Obviously I don't really know about the RA banning..........still don't know what happened there. The pops banning had some good reason behind it, but I'm glad it was only for 1 day

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how come that Jed dude doesn't ever post over here?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to the return of pops and RA.........to see what they have to say.

Obviously I don't really know about the RA banning..........still don't know what happened there. The pops banning had some good reason behind it, but I'm glad it was only for 1 day

Pops didn't really need a ban, IMO, but there were complaints and everyone has a right to their opinion. The short ban is likely an effort towards balance and recognizing everyone's input on the matter.
I watched the RA thing, and he just wouldn't calm down. I have no probs with him myself, but as a mod I'll say that if I'm trying to keep order on the board and you're not cooperating (and actually seeking to escalate the disorder), then it's likely you're going to be silenced while I finish dealing with the actual (percieved) problem. I say perceived because I know nothing about the jedburks situation.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed just likes to fuck with us Nebraska fans and talk baseball

He's cool....

FUCK OFF JED, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I understand banning RA for 1 day if he was causing disorder........I just wasn't here to witness it. He's a very high quality poster though, and he will come back and continue to be.

Jed just likes to try to get under people's skin for the fun of it. Like I said before, the guy has no intent to actually ruin your day..........he just gets people often to allow him to ruin their day.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to ESPN last night and Pops was pretty upset about it. He was not mad/upset, just upset that he had hurt some feelings. I imagine that he will be pretty apologetic, and try and clean his shit up a bit.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops didn't really need a ban, IMO, but there were complaints and everyone has a right to their opinion. The short ban is likely an effort towards balance and recognizing everyone's input on the matter.
I watched the RA thing, and he just wouldn't calm down. I have no probs with him myself, but as a mod I'll say that if I'm trying to keep order on the board and you're not cooperating (and actually seeking to escalate the disorder), then it's likely you're going to be silenced while I finish dealing with the actual (percieved) problem. I say perceived because I know nothing about the jedburks situation.

This is accurate, and is what happened.

I'm behind the RA 1 day ban, no matter how I feel about the jed ban..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to ESPN last night and Pops was pretty upset about it. He was not mad/upset, just upset that he had hurt some feelings. I imagine that he will be pretty apologetic, and try and clean his shit up a bit.

pops is a very good man........he just drinks a little too much whiskey at times and makes a comment every now and then that is out of line.

He will no doubt come back here and try to make a change en sech

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Did you shower and change clothes before returning, we don't need that stink over here.