• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's got the link to RA's meltdown...?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has nothing to do with jed.........

Me first thought when I saw you was a mod was "wtf"......

Thats why I was giving you a really hard time at for awhile, I could give a fuck less that Jed is banned- but it was a personal banning and quit spewing this bullshit about"if it was anybody else, becuase he HAS done it to other people besides just BRS and you didn't do SHIT!!!!!!!!- Jed was not causing the board any issue, he was just riding your nutsack, and you had very thin skin over the matter he rode BRS for damn near two FUCKING WEEKS before anything was done- spare it with that bullshit. Now when you made the announcement me gif response was "i don't care" and I really don't- but you not understanding that some people don't agree with it baffles me.....

This whole concept of "you and irule running a smooth board" get off your fucking power trip dude- THE HUSKER SportsHoopla BOARD NEEDS ZERO MODS- the board is run by the collective group- there could be ZERO nebraska mods on that board and it would run just as smooth we know where to find a mod if we need one, we sure as fuck don't need you or irule.....

this really isn't true, sir

we main board mods don't spend as much time on the Nebraska board, so it really isn't in our place to swoop in a do stuff.

Irule is a mod for that reason.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet........ you let him attack brs for weeks before anything was done...... yet he harrasses you for 6 hours and is banned.....

Bottom line is, you let jed get under your skin and you couldn't deal with it, so you banned him.

Jeds been under my skin for 8 years............

BRS is far too proud of a man to ever admit jed was getting to him.

Should I have seen it? Sure, but we have a very active board and I cant sort through every post. That's why we have two mods.

No one PM'd me standing up for BRS.

And actually as I remember it It was right in the heat of their dispute that I banned Jed temporarily. irule and spoke about it and agreed to do it.

Then he came back and BRS disappeared. 100% of people on this board love BRS. If jed was here it would be 99%

I don't know if you noticed, but BRS (COINCIDENTALLY OR NOT) made his first post in a LONG time around here today. The day after jed was thrown out.

:pound:

Brasky... it was pure coincidence that I showed up the day you Banned Jed... By coincidence... you just happened to Ban him the day before spring football practice opened up for us... and as you know… I have a little bit of interest in Husker Football..

I am a big boy.... I can deal with this or any other BS that comes my way... but thanks for the love... whoot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More propaganda shot down...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's OK w/ TigerBait, it's probably best (per Ghosts rule) that this thread be locked.

TIA

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What in the fuck is this horseshit? :dhd: