• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's going to make the Playoffs in 2016?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not nearly enough Boise State talk going on in here. There are fuckers walking around that have been struck by lightning multiple times.......it could happen.:D
But, I didn't win the Powerball!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is that OSU couldn't decide on a quarterback and the loss of our offensive coord was HUGE. 3/4 of the way through the season and we were having our O-line coach starting to call the plays... not good! I know I"m gonna catch shit for this, but I think Clemson was actually the best team in the nation this year despite losing the bama. Saban knew it.. that's why he needed an onside kick to stay just ahead. otherwise, clemson easily takes the lead and keeps it. Clemson keeps their QB healthy and they're #1 for sure.
Not sure if Clem would still have won, but Saban did say as much on Mike and Mike earlier this week. Stated he felt like even though they'd tied it up, the mo was still with Clem and their defense needed a breather.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Clem would still have won, but Saban did say as much on Mike and Mike earlier this week. Stated he felt like even though they'd tied it up, the mo was still with Clem and their defense needed a breather.

I think that onside kick was 100% necessary to stop the momentum that Clemson had going. Towards the end of the game, Clemson drove up and down the field w/no problem. I don't think I can say the same for bama. W/out the worst blown coverages I've ever seen, the bama offense is shut down. Henry is a great RB, but Coker is as bad as it gets.. he just makes the offense too 1-dimensional.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that onside kick was 100% necessary to stop the momentum that Clemson had going. Towards the end of the game, Clemson drove up and down the field w/no problem. I don't think I can say the same for bama. W/out the worst blown coverages I've ever seen, the bama offense is shut down. Henry is a great RB, but Coker is as bad as it gets.. he just makes the offense too 1-dimensional.
I think the blown coverages and the kickoff return were bigger back breakers than the onside kick. JMO.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the blown coverages and the kickoff return were bigger back breakers than the onside kick. JMO.

having their cover corner leave w/an injury sealed the deal... the secondary looked BAD after he left.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being Orange & White through and through, if the Vols make it, I don't care to anticipate the other three. Whom ever....

I believe you guys can make it too!! Better grab your tickets early though..

Famous_Idaho_Potato_Bowl_logo.jpg

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hospitality shown to me by Bucknuts in Columbus during the weekend of 9/22/2012 (UAB Blazers, Urban's 4th game as HC) was top of the mark. I'm still long distance pals with two of them.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hospitality shown to me by Bucknuts in Columbus during the weekend of 9/22/2012 (UAB Blazers, Urban's 4th game as HC) was top of the mark. I'm still long distance pals with two of them.

Nice!! Glad you could make the trip up. I've never been to a Vols game, but I head down to Tenn twice a year for some fly fishing on the Holston.. I always look forward to getting down there!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge fan of Tennessee. I went there once to play ultimate frisbee and about 15-18 of us went to a Hooters down there to watch a Michigan vs Michigan State game. We were being loud during the game because it was back and forth game but it was a sports bar. The manager came down and shushed us. How do you get shushed at a sports bar. Thankfully they forgot to put a mandatory tip on that bill because fuck them.

It was the infamous "Little Brother" game

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a huge fan of Tennessee. I went there once to play ultimate frisbee and about 15-18 of us went to a Hooters down there to watch a Michigan vs Michigan State game. We were being loud during the game because it was back and forth game but it was a sports bar. The manager came down and shushed us. How do you get shushed at a sports bar. Thankfully they forgot to put a mandatory tip on that bill because fuck them.

It was the infamous "Little Brother" game

Please, do not judge an entire community/alumni base by one effed up manager at a fru fru sports bar. Buttmonkey probably resented the change in format from never-gonna-be-a-disco to sports bar and continued to work their because he felt indentured by his debilitating credit card debt. Dicks are everywhere, man.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Clemson - best team in the country next year. Returns a lot.

2. Bama - Until somebody else in the SEC steps up other than Ole Miss, Bama owns this conference.

3. tOSU - Refer to #2. I know MSU won, but that was pretty much a fluke. Buckeyes reclaim the B1G

4. Stanford - Shaw is the best coach in the country; that alone gets Stanford in the playoffs this year.

Big XII gets the shaft again. Not b/c of a lack of a CCG, but b/c the Big XII champ will have 2 losses minimum. I just can't see OU receiving the insane amount of luck they got last year again this year. Mike Stoops is good enough for at least 2-3 losses a year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Bama - Until somebody else in the SEC steps up other than Ole Miss, Bama owns this conference.

3. tOSU - Refer to #2. I know MSU won, but that was pretty much a fluke. Buckeyes reclaim the B1G

4. Stanford - Shaw is the best coach in the country; that alone gets Stanford in the playoffs this year.

Big XII gets the shaft again. Not b/c of a lack of a CCG, but b/c the Big XII champ will have 2 losses minimum. I just can't see OU receiving the insane amount of luck they got last year again this year. Mike Stoops is good enough for at least 2-3 losses a year.
I don't think you'll get much argument, at least from me, that Ohio State should be the better team especially when you consider everything MSU is losing.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rut roh. Now you've gone and done it!