• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who's a better Shot Blocker Lebron Or Bird

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...worst class to join the hoop EVER.

I think we should argue for days on end, filling pages, about Lebron's nutsack....get like a page-count of 200, going over the intricacies of his pube-style, and if his balls hang lower than MJ's.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you post in the thread and complain it is started, simply don't read it or post in it.

How many threads do you see me start all over LBJs junk or saying how shitty I think Kobe is? Look at who is starting the threads and blame them.

If you want to discuss "done more with less" then start a thread and state your case. Fact is if more people posted in other threads I wouldn't be in this one.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_ll2q53UvcU1qefjiy.gif

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

...should have known you had nothing to contribute a while ago, I am off to get some sun!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could there possibly be something left unsaid? Could a viable contribution ever save ANY of these Godforsaken Threads??

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman you need to learn something. Stats aren't everything. And in every post you try and post stats, stats, stats.

This question is stupid asking. :lol: especially since Bird was mostly defending whiteguys with a 15 in vertical like himself.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...worst class to join the hoop EVER.

I think we should argue for days on end, filling pages, about Lebron's nutsack....get like a page-count of 200, going over the intricacies of his pube-style, and if his balls hang lower than MJ's.

Ask Sman, he has got cum-blasted by LBJ a number of times.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure Sman is a huge LBJ fan he just likes to see others defend him, it is like pron to him. There is no other reason to post the things he posts, unless he is a comedian, that would make sense too.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sman you need to learn something. Stats aren't everything. And in every post you try and post stats, stats, stats.

This question is stupid asking. :lol: especially since Bird was mostly defending whiteguys with a 15 in vertical like himself.

Oh, I see. in the 80's and 90's it was a white league. I never knew that....And sorry for providing stats.....

Now I know why Bird was a superior shot blocker than Lebron...He only guarded white guys..

LOL...

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who gives a rip how or where you block em. Who is better? The answer is Larry

Nah. I'd say Lebron.

No one was afraid to drive to the basket because Larry Bird stood in the way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I'd say Lebron.

This.

The fact he doesn't average more could be related to the fact they don't atrack him as much and pass the ball. Still with stats and everything, Lebron wins this one. Lebron is too busy defending the ball, looking for the steal, or getting backed down by players 3 or 4 inches taller than him. Less opportunity.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I'd say Lebron.

And who was afraid to drive the basket if Lebron is in the way?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

The fact he doesn't average more could be related to the fact they don't atrack him as much and pass the ball. Still with stats and everything, Lebron wins this one. Lebron is too busy defending the ball, looking for the steal, or getting backed down by players 3 or 4 inches taller than him. Less opportunity.

Still with stats and everything, Lebron wins this one....

REally? Why does Lebron win this one if there stats are identical? Because you say so? If anything, Bird wins because he played till he was 35 and presumably your blocks go down as you enter your thirties...

So what is you basis for saying Lebron wins? Because Espn shows Lebron's blocks 10 times a night on the rare occasion he makes one?

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still with stats and everything, Lebron wins this one....

REally? Why does Lebron win this one if there stats are identical? Because you say so? If anything, Bird wins because he played till he was 35 and presumably your blocks go down as you enter your thirties...

So what is you basis for saying Lebron wins? Because Espn shows Lebron's blocks 10 times a night on the rare occasion he makes one?

But it was so slightly.

LBJ wins because of his athleticism. I hate to give the excuse of fewer opportunities but it seems legit.

Did we ever see Bird block a top 10 all time center in the finals? Unfortunately for Bird that would have had to been Kareem most of the time rather than Duncan but still, we don't see Bird blocking fools at the rim, ever.

Sman, you post your cherry picked stats and then shun others stats, what's up?

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it was so slightly.

LBJ wins because of his athleticism. I hate to give the excuse of fewer opportunities but it seems legit.

Did we ever see Bird block a top 10 all time center in the finals? Unfortunately for Bird that would have had to been Kareem most of the time rather than Duncan but still, we don't see Bird blocking fools at the rim, ever.

Sman, you post your cherry picked stats and then shun others stats, what's up?

Looks like your cherry picking...Talking about Lebron blocking a 37 year old Tim Duncan and a slow white stiff Splitter....You're also going off recent memory from a month ago....I'm sure if we dug up old footage of Bird there would be numerous blocks of old centers, and stiff white guys. It's just not recent is it?

The facts are the facts. Lebron and Bird both averaged .08 in block shots. Considering Lebron's block stats should logically go down with age, Lebron will probably drop below .08 which will make Bird a better shot blocker than Lebron...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically LBJ is projected to be a worse shot blocker, but as you have often said stats are not everything.

Duncan may have been 37 but he was still in the finals and last I checked Kareem was 40 last time he played against Bird in the finals.

Also please find more footage of Bird and post it in that thread I started celebrating greatness. Post it here too.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically LBJ is projected to be a worse shot blocker, but as you have often said stats are not everything.

Duncan may have been 37 but he was still in the finals and last I checked Kareem was 40 last time he played against Bird in the finals.

Also please find more footage of Bird and post it in that thread I started celebrating greatness. Post it here too.

Kareem was 7 foot 2 and had an unblockable sky hook. Wilt couldn't block it. Or Russell....So what are you saying Lebron would've blocked it?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Nash was better than both. It was just hard for him because he had Stoudemire and Nowitzki blocking everyone's shots. He had no choice but to back down and let the younger guys prove that they're worthy, sman.

Nash 2x MVP