• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who ya got in game two?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams played sloppy in the first game and it could have gone either way.

Any predictions on game two?

My gut tells me the Flyers take this one. 4-3.

Word of caution, never spend your money on my predictions but I am curious to what others think.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know who just yet, but I'd think there's no more than 5-6 goals total. D has to tighten up on both sides, you'd think.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Both teams played sloppy in the first game and it could have gone either way.

Any predictions on game two?

My gut tells me the Flyers take this one. 4-3.

Word of caution, never spend your money on my predictions but I am curious to what others think.

Man I hope you're right. My feelings was Niemi has pretty bad meltdowns and you need to capitalize on them. The fact that the Flyers didnt is bad news. I need Leighton to bounce back and play one hell of a game or the Hawks go to Philly 2-0

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope you're right. My feelings was Niemi has pretty bad meltdowns and you need to capitalize on them. The fact that the Flyers didnt is bad news. I need Leighton to bounce back and play one hell of a game or the Hawks go to Philly 2-0

Either way, I like the Flyers to win their home games. A lot has been made about how well the Hawks have played on the road, but the Flyers have played just as well at home and they will obviously have the last change.

It would be great to win game two or five as well, but it's not necessary as long as they defend home ice. I think everyone is underestimating just how resilient this team is. If it comes down to it, the Flyers can win a game seven in Chicago. They have it in them.

I will be at game three, so expect a win for the Flyers.

Last edited by a moderator:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think philly takes this one. leighton is in, and there's NO WAY he's letting in more than 2. i think philly ties it up, but chicago continues it's away tear and wins 2 in philly. just my gut.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if Im right, What will the Flyers fans buy me? Hint, I love cheese steaks.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think philly takes this one. leighton is in, and there's NO WAY he's letting in more than 2. i think philly ties it up, but chicago continues it's away tear and wins 2 in philly. just my gut.

But your gut also thought Montreal would crush Philly, so... :p

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love cheesesteaks too. I'll be at Pat's and Gino's on tuesday and wednesday. I think you want a wiz wit or two. :)

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love cheesesteaks too. I'll be at Pat's and Gino's on tuesday and wednesday. I think you want a wiz wit or two. :)

I've been in Philly a lot of times and Gino's is always the name I hear to get a great one.

I get to Pittsburgh a lot and want to try that Prisomis {sp} sandwich. Sounds great ! Someone suggested an exit off of the I-79 near Cranberry.

So all the Flyers and Pens fans can tell me the best places. I have received a few suggestions on the Pitt sandwich but I am a hungry dude and suggestions from residence's from both cities are always welcome. :)

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been in Philly a lot of times and Gino's is always the name I hear to get a great one.

I get to Pittsburgh a lot and want to try that Prisomis {sp} sandwich. Sounds great ! Someone suggested an exit off of the I-79 near Cranberry.

So all the Flyers and Pens fans can tell me the best places. I have received a few suggestions on the Pitt sandwich but I am a hungry dude and suggestions from residence's from both cities are always welcome. :)

Well, I don't live up there, but Pat's is right across from Gino's and those are the two main cheesesteak places in south Philly. One of them chops up their meat, the other doesn't but they both use cheez whiz and a "wiz wit" is a cheesesteak with onions. That's just how you order them. The lines to these places can stretch well out into the street at times, but they are both open 24/7, which is very convenient.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't live up there, but Pat's is right across from Gino's and those are the two main cheesesteak places in south Philly. One of them chops up their meat, the other doesn't but they both use cheez whiz and a "wiz wit" is a cheesesteak with onions. That's just how you order them. The lines to these places can stretch well out into the street at times, but they are both open 24/7, which is very convenient.

Thanks Mav. What is the place near Independence Hall? I was there a year ago but didn't have a chance to stop in. Is that Gino's?

klyper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the Chicago wins the next game in another squeaker decided by one goal. In fact, I think the Blackhawks take the series in 5 with all game being decided by a goal. Just like with the san jose series, no blowouts, all the games will be close

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Chicago wins the next game in another squeaker decided by one goal. In fact, I think the Blackhawks take the series in 5 with all game being decided by a goal. Just like with the san jose series, no blowouts, all the games will be close

I think you are right as far as all of the games being close. I think the Hawks will win it because they are a bit better all around. The question I have is the goalies on both teams.

IMO it will come down to the goalies and special teams. I know Captain obvious here. :)

It's good to see you here bro.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Mav. What is the place near Independence Hall? I was there a year ago but didn't have a chance to stop in. Is that Gino's?

Maybe that was Sonny's on Market Street. I've never been there. Pat's and Geno's are southwest of there, where 9th intersects Passyunk and Wharton, right across from each other.

The Soggy one

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well hopefully the flyers take this one. i dont care who wins the series, but i want to see seven games with them going back and forth the whole way

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pirmanti's haha.. and there is one off that exit, thats where i live when i'm not at school or interning

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the flyers win a tight one tonight.. 2-1 or 3-2..

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago 5 Philadelphia 1