• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you bet $1800 on this weekend?

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to thank those who gave their opinion to help me out.

I went with the Titans. I get to r-e-l-a-x this football weekend.

Good job sir. So far so good with my selections this week.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"majority of posters"? kid, I've got 20 times more likes than you and am considered a serious poster. Is it a "fraud" that i'm hitting 89% in the college pickem this season? suck on that a while, doosher.

my contacts have actually started leaning heavily on my advice this season, as I've been constantly hitting around 85-90% of my bets.

BOOM
Now I see where your numbers come from. 20 X's greater? Your math isn't very good ass hat. BOOM

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I see where your numbers come from. 20 X's greater? Your math isn't very good ass hat. BOOM

That's what we in the fat stackin cheddar business call an "exaggeration". You're too stupid to realize and you just further proved my point, dick socket.

BOOM

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a tough week.

Hope you took the Titans. Home teams on Thursdays are usually a good play.

As for Sunday I'll say the Panthers or Patriots.

Panthers get to come off a bye against a team that played a tough game last Sunday against their rival. The Panthers also have a tough defense up front and they better be playing for their lives. Arizona has to come across the country too.

Patriots got shut out by the Bills so there is some revenge factor going there and if the defense holds to 16 again, they should be winning easy. Lots of guys banged up for the Bills.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what we in the fat stackin cheddar business call an "exaggeration". You're too stupid to realize and you just further proved my point, dick socket.

BOOM
Oh good to know you and your imaginary BOOM, cheddar fat chick friends call that an exaggeration. The rest of us just call you and your exaggerated wins a clown. Do you have any idea how foolish you sound? Everyone who makes 78% + on their investments hang out on sports blogs. You go girl. Now where are my cookies?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a tough week.

Panthers get to come off a bye against a team that played a tough game last Sunday against their rival. The Panthers also have a tough defense up front and they better be playing for their lives. Arizona has to come across the country too.

Patriots got shut out by the Bills so there is some revenge factor going there and if the defense holds to 16 again, they should be winning easy. Lots of guys banged up for the Bills.
Let's see it's Friday. The game was Thursday. Using the handicrapper system I'm 100% BOOM

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a tough week.

Love the Panthers this week, think they are the best bet -3 on the board

Pats laying 6 is pretty damn tasty also

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good to know you and your imaginary BOOM, cheddar fat chick friends call that an exaggeration. The rest of us just call you and your exaggerated wins a clown. Do you have any idea how foolish you sound? Everyone who makes 78% + on their investments hang out on sports blogs. You go girl. Now where are my cookies?

You're the only person that doesn't realize I'm hitting 89% in the college pickem. You can check if you can figure it out, being stupid and all.

I happen to have my own blog with some serious gamblers. When making fat stacks is your game, there's only one Handicapper.

BOOM

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the only person that doesn't realize I'm hitting 89% in the college pickem. You can check if you can figure it out, being stupid and all.

I happen to have my own blog with some serious gamblers. When making fat stacks is your game, there's only one Handicapper.

BOOM
Yep and yet feel the need to come on the hoop and brag about making fat stacks. Sure you're right. 89% in CFL and 12% everywhere else doesn't make you a Vegas insider ass hat. Are you dressing up as adult for Halloween?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and yet feel the need to come on the hoop and brag about making fat stacks. Sure you're right. 89% in CFL and 12% everywhere else doesn't make you a Vegas insider ass hat. Are you dressing up as adult for Halloween?

Are you dressing up as your Mom for Halloween? Bwaahahahaha, BOOM

Sorry you're so butt hurt that i'm hitting 89% this season...that's 11% better than last season. My fat stack makin' skills are providing a big piece of the cheddar pie.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think plop it on the Saints...

You might not win, but if you did it would be so fucking sweet.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOOM

You look like Lorne Greene, You watch the "Ponderosa" much???

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you dressing up as your Mom for Halloween? Bwaahahahaha, BOOM

Sorry you're so butt hurt that i'm hitting 89% this season...that's 11% better than last season. My fat stack makin' skills are providing a big piece of the cheddar pie.
Are you old enough to legally gamble? You know SportsHoopla dollars like your monopoly money isn't real right?
Feeding fat chicks cherry pie is not a skill junior.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you old enough to legally gamble? You know SportsHoopla dollars like your monopoly money isn't real right?
Feeding fat chicks cherry pie is not a skill junior.

Translation: Derp....Derpa Derp.....Derpity Doo Derp

Made some serious fat stacks last night...BOOM...paper goin' up

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a survivor pool. This week I'm having a hell of time picking.

Teams I can't pick:
Patriots
Bengals
Packers
Texans

I've been riding the Browns suck bus to wins. But do I trust the Jets?

Falcons aren't playing well. Vikings o-line has big issues. Cutler is back against a very good Vikings D.

Thoughts? Thanks

I got the Ravens +3 against the bye. :hope: :dhd: