• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who would you bet $1800 on this weekend?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't think for yourself? We all know that already. Derp
You're ass clown. So I guess you're right at least once, because I'm not the only one who thinks it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest week yet

I cant see a depleted Bills team beating the Pats for a second time

Theyd be my #1

I wouldn't be scared of the Vikings, they should win an ugly one

And maybe you don't have them available, but I think the Titans are a good one tonight also

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never trust Detroit in a road game

Houston is definitely winning that game

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I saw you picked the Pats already. I would say oakland is probably a safe bet.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're ass clown. So I guess you're right at least once, because I'm not the only one who thinks it.

Correct, you are an ass clown. You don't have original thoughts and have to piggy back off someone elses' joke.
I'm not the only one that noticed.

Derp

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughest week yet

Theyd be my #1

And maybe you don't have them available, but I think the Titans are a good one tonight also

I was thinking that. Then I saw that Cutler has a 8-2 record on Monday night. WTF!??

Home teams benefit the most on Thursday nights.

TeddyJackEddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet 1800 I will survive this weekend.
It I lose it's somebody else's problem.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a survivor pool. This week I'm having a hell of time picking.

Teams I can't pick:
Patriots
Bengals
Packers
Texans

I've been riding the Browns suck bus to wins. But do I trust the Jets?

Falcons aren't playing well. Vikings o-line has big issues. Cutler is back against a very good Vikings D.

Thoughts? Thanks

If the Jets were home I'd take them but not on the road.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too.

What about the Broncos? At home and San Diego doesn't play that well on the road in most cases. Vegas has the Broncs -5 (Opening line was -7) so the odds makers like them. I'd feel better about that if the weather was going to be lousy but it's going to be pretty nice.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad I saw you picked the Pats already. I would say oakland is probably a safe bet.

They are on the road so yup.

But I wouldn't bet a plugged nickel on anything.

As soon as I put money down, my likelihood of winning drops through the floor.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, you are an ass clown. You don't have original thoughts and have to piggy back off someone elses' joke.
I'm not the only one that noticed.

Derp
That's ok, I'll stick with the large majority of posters who know you're a fraud. Now go bake some cookies and see if you can 78% or more of them to turn out without getting burnt. You've got the getting burnt thing covered.

Hey where are your contacts this week? Thailand, Taiwan Chinese Taipei. I mean at least be consistent with your bs.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok, I'll stick with the large majority of posters who know you're a fraud. Now go bake some cookies and see if you can 78% or more of them to turn out without getting burnt. You've got the getting burnt thing covered.

Hey where are your contacts this week? Thailand, Taiwan Chinese Taipei. I mean at least be consistent with your bs.

"majority of posters"? kid, I've got 20 times more likes than you and am considered a serious poster. Is it a "fraud" that i'm hitting 89% in the college pickem this season? suck on that a while, doosher.

my contacts have actually started leaning heavily on my advice this season, as I've been constantly hitting around 85-90% of my bets.

BOOM

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falcons
Chiefs
Seahawks

Tough week. I usually like to find the easiest home game to predict since homefield really is such an advantage but having a hard time finding that easy pick home game. Seahawks over Saints though looks like a pretty good one. A lot of teams have done well on offense against them obviously and well the Seahawks have a good enough defense to keep that offense under control. Another as much as I hate saying this is maybe the Raiders. They are 4-0 on the road this year already and are playing a team definitely on the decline in the Bucs.

Raiders
Chiefs
Cards
Jets
Vikes
Titans
Lions
Cowboys

My picks are right 60% of the time every time.

Seriously though my picks will all be right this week and I will start charging 100 bucks a pick after this week. You're welcome.

I've got the Vikes in my elimination pool. Bears don't have the Eagles D and Minny's D should control Chicago.

Packers are the sure thing this week. If you like fat stacks of cheddar, put your money on Green Bay to win.

Need to see how the Vikings bounce back from that poor performance in Philly. That offense could have some problems. Cutler seems to have a knack for stringing together very good games right when you think you've heard the last from him, and laying an egg right when you think he's figured it out. Total enigma, and has a good history on MNF. Bears also getting healthier, I may just wait and see.

IMO, Indy is spiraling and will lose to KC. I'd ride the Browns as far as you can.

Raiders should take care of Tampa.

Seattle should take care of New Orleans, but not as confident about that one as the others. Seattle is coming off of an exhausting tie that their D spent a ridiculous amount of time on the field. Now they go on the road across the country.

I'm good in pools.

The Key is to one simple weakness in a upset (EG Bills over Patriots in week 4)

Honestly. Green Bay has been hot and cold all year. Key point. Vikings in week 2, Cowboys in week 6 etc. Atlanta might be some stiff competition

There is one game that jumps out at me and says hey look here.

I'd put my money on Detroit over Houston. Houston looks like some hot garbage now. Detroit seems like they have things going

Detriot over Houston is a good pick, Osweiler looks awful

Bucs, easily.

Toughest week yet

Theyd be my #1

What about the Broncos? At home and San Diego doesn't play that well on the road in most cases. Vegas has the Broncs -5 (Opening line was -7) so the odds makers like them. I'd feel better about that if the weather was going to be lousy but it's going to be pretty nice.

I just wanted to thank those who gave their opinion to help me out.

I went with the Titans. I get to r-e-l-a-x this football weekend.