• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will be the New OC?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top questions

1. What does EB think about Sam howell and does he want to build around him, a hand picked vet, or a rookie from this draft?
2. How much authority does he have when it comes to building his offensive staff. What does his offensive staff look like?
3. What influence will he have on free agency? If we do not improve the Oline, EB will fail. Will chiefs free agents follow him here?
4. What does his contract look like and does it reflect ownership changes?
Well if this means the 2 to 1 run mantra is done, I'm with it.

Of course if a team.is able to pull that off, great. Just don't want to see them try and force that. Hoping EB can fix the redzone issues. Skins make the playoffs last year if they were more efficient in the redzone.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they were keeping Canada

thats what i thought, i saw some news feed that it was open, i don't know how reliable it is.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think people are forgetting that EB was a former RB , was a RB coach in the pro's so maybe he isnt that far off on what the team wants to do 2 rushes to one pass isnt going to happen , it can be the goal but i would think 60=40 pass to run is more like it

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he is coming here? He might or might not. If he dies, itncould be for many reasons

Money
He was bring forced out in KC
Maybe he views this as a challenge and possible resume builder

I didn't say that EB will not call plays, but he still reports to Rivera and Rivera will have final say on the offensive strategy. I am shocked you don't understand that concept. The HC is responsible at the end of the day for ALL football related matters.

I am not sure why EB would come here because it is a dead end job and a 1 year rental. The organization is in a holding pattern and the HC could be gone at any point.
any of you stop to think that maybe EB thinks he can be the next head coach of the Commanders? I certainly do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you stop to think that maybe EB thinks he can be the next head coach of the Commanders? I certainly do.
perhaps depends on the new owner

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think contract language would certainly reflect just that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if this means the 2 to 1 run mantra is done, I'm with it.

Of course if a team.is able to pull that off, great. Just don't want to see them try and force that. Hoping EB can fix the redzone issues. Skins make the playoffs last year if they were more efficient in the redzone.
I doubt that Rivera was kidding about the 2-1 run ratio, the run game was the leading feature during Howell's tenure at Carolina.