• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Was It?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That put down money on the Giants winning the World Series? Was it Anthem or sf giants are the best? I forget. Either way, hope that afterthought/offchance/pipedream bet pays off.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That put down money on the Giants winning the World Series? Was it Anthem or sf giants are the best? I forget. Either way, hope that afterthought/offchance/pipedream bet pays off.

Not sure about sf giants r the best but I did have odds on our guys =)

Thanks for the well wishes..I usually don't like to jinx anything by talking before the outcome happens but I got caught up into the whole "who believed in this team bs" on the troll board.

I can't show the actual ticket (cousin's account on bodog) but I do have the text message..it's not much money but this one isn't about the money..

we knew as Giants fans they weren't getting respect around the country and it's best to get in before the betting public notices that this team is actually pretty good.

Plus..if they take the division, at 3 -1, you're essentially playing with house money..

So money comes and money goes but just having this and the ride the Giants have been on all year just makes it outstanding. I would gladly give back this ticket if it meant the Giants get 4 more wins this year :D

Attachments

• IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*I in no way condone gambling on sports btw.

I'm not a big player - I just love to show this to my anti-Giants fans (mostly A's fans from the east bay) that talk smack about just showing up since the Giants are good blah blah blah.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was given a $100 ticket at 30/1 in April. I'm going to hedge with Ranger bets and insure $1500.

Not proud of this, but $1500 is $1500.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was given a $100 ticket at 30/1 in April. I'm going to hedge with Ranger bets and insure $1500.

exactly =)

That's the way to play it!

smart man

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, man. Glad you've got the possibility for double the celebration. I'm with you on your willingness to trade it in for a Giants World Series victory. Luckily, you don't have to. :). I worked with a guy that put money on the Niners to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of every year no matter what. The way he sees it by the time they when again, he will probably have broken even, but it will be worth every penny for the fun of the anticipation... and the fucking title!

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, man. Glad you've got the possibility for double the celebration. I'm with you on your willingness to trade it in for a Giants World Series victory. Luckily, you don't have to. :). I worked with a guy that put money on the Niners to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of every year no matter what. The way he sees it by the time they when again, he will probably have broken even, but it will be worth every penny for the fun of the anticipation... and the fucking title!

I checked out the lines in vegas last time I was there (Columbus Day weekend) the Niners were getting 11-1 to make it to the Super Bowl..those numbers too low especially with all the ?? with a talented but flawed team. Hype usually drives those numbers and I really liked this niner team..but didn't do it.

Right now, money is a huge distant second to celebrating a Giants 4th victory...I don't even care about anything else Giants related than having them winning.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This reminds me of the fact that Molina gets a ring no matter what happens, just like you get $1500 no matter what happens.

So does Chris Ray I guess.