• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who to drop...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Reddick coming off DL and Frazier was dropped.
This is a 12 team H2H Dynasty League (Keep 24 out of 28 players)

Pick 1 to drop for Reddick. Van Slyke, Moustakas, Simmons, Nick Franklin or just drop Reddick off my DL.

And also who would you drop to TRY to claim Frazier out of those above?

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VanSlyke and Moustakas can go for me.
If you're determined to keep one of those guys, leave Reddick alone I'd say.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% with Phila.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Reddick coming off DL and Frazier was dropped.
This is a 12 team H2H Dynasty League (Keep 24 out of 28 players)

Pick 1 to drop for Reddick. Van Slyke, Moustakas, Simmons, Nick Franklin or just drop Reddick off my DL.

And also who would you drop to TRY to claim Frazier out of those above?

Question.

Is Frazier 1B/3B/OF elig in your league, and does that help you if he is?

That could sway the decision in picking him over Reddick, as I think they are in line for similar production going forward.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with Philabuster and TKO on this one.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question.

Is Frazier 1B/3B/OF elig in your league, and does that help you if he is?

That could sway the decision in picking him over Reddick, as I think they are in line for similar production going forward.

no frazier does not have OF elig

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no frazier does not have OF elig

Then I guess Reddick it is. I don't share them same faith as the others who replied, but as I am outnumbered, and as I respect both opinons, I think you have your answer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moustakis is who i would drop... even if he comes alive then he will not be much better than frazier... van slyke has potential, and reddick can hit 30+ HRs... and as frazier and moustakis play the same position, you really are not going to want to start them both...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the guys I mentioned are all just bench/util guys. My starting 3b is Zimmerman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the guys I mentioned are all just bench/util guys. My starting 3b is Zimmerman

Well the guys I mentioned are all just bench/util guys. My starting 3b is Zimmerman. Right now I am just holding onto Moustakas in hopes he turns things around. It seems like there are a few guys getting tired of waiting on their players. Ike Davis, both Montero Catchers, Frazier, Viceido, Dunn all have been dropped in the past week or so. I am last on waiver priority so Frazier will likely not even get to me. If that is the case I will likely drop Moustakas to reinstate Reddick because I do feel Van Slyke has some potential (how much I am not sure but he is hitting HR's right now and playing in COL this weekend.)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the guys I mentioned are all just bench/util guys. My starting 3b is Zimmerman. Right now I am just holding onto Moustakas in hopes he turns things around. It seems like there are a few guys getting tired of waiting on their players. Ike Davis, both Montero Catchers, Frazier, Viceido, Dunn all have been dropped in the past week or so. I am last on waiver priority so Frazier will likely not even get to me. If that is the case I will likely drop Moustakas to reinstate Reddick because I do feel Van Slyke has some potential (how much I am not sure but he is hitting HR's right now and playing in COL this weekend.)

IMO, Miguel Montero is a good stash for anyone who's got room.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Miguel Montero is a good stash for anyone who's got room.

If Chef didn't say this I would have. Depending on who your catcher is right now, you might want to think about stashing Montero.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took my forever to find this thread where Reddick was being discussed.

I just saw that he came off the D.L today, and is in the lineup tonight. I hope you get and hear this info early enough to do you some good.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your case............nevermind.
I traded Rosario in the off-season but in hindsight, I should have kept him and not Brett Lawrie.

Ya I have been trying to trade Santana for a while now. I am really high on Rosario. I left Reddick on the DL but I dont know if it will process because he is eligible to come off DL (ESPN league) and usually it makes me take an active player off DL before I make any roster moves. The waiver claim was set before Reddick came off DL though so I don't know what it is going to do.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I have been trying to trade Santana for a while now. I am really high on Rosario. I left Reddick on the DL but I dont know if it will process because he is eligible to come off DL (ESPN league) and usually it makes me take an active player off DL before I make any roster moves. The waiver claim was set before Reddick came off DL though so I don't know what it is going to do.

more than likely it won't process the request because it will give you an illegal roster, at least that's how it works on yahoo. I'm gonna assume the same thing for ESPN.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more than likely it won't process the request because it will give you an illegal roster, at least that's how it works on yahoo. I'm gonna assume the same thing for ESPN.

Even though it still shows the waiver claim will be processed? I don't know what I should do but I guess I could just drop Brandon League and take Reddick off DL and then claim Frazier dropping Moustakas.

Reverend Jim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,275.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it still shows the waiver claim will be processed? I don't know what I should do but I guess I could just drop Brandon League and take Reddick off DL and then claim Frazier dropping Moustakas.

If you put in the claim before he was off the DL it will still show, but odds are it won't process. League was dropped in several of my leagues so I would do just that.

sjsharksfan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moustakas would be my vote. He's been very disappointing this season.