• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who starts at Flex wk 1??

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thought I had my starters set coming out of the draft, but checking week one matchups has dashed my confidence..
So who would you start? Half point PPR, massive bonus on long TD's (5pts for every ten yards up to 60yd TDs)

Chris Givens vs ARZ
Vincent Brown vs HOUS
Steve Smith vs SEA
Kenny Britt @ PIT

IMHO..all 4 have bad matchups, Givens probably has the best of the the bad?
Have Steve Smith lightly penciled in right now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thought I had my starters set coming out of the draft, but checking week one matchups has dashed my confidence..
So who would you start? Half point PPR, massive bonus on long TD's (5pts for every ten yards up to 60yd TDs)

Chris Givens vs ARZ
Vincent Brown vs HOUS
Steve Smith vs SEA
Kenny Britt @ PIT

Lol, I have basically the same problem and have Givens in right now............Smith has thrown up some stinkers against the Hawks.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rank them in the order that you have them. Givens big play potential makes it really hard to leave him on the bench with those bonus pts, considering Smith's matchup vs SEA secondary.

Not sure I'd be ready to roll with Britt or Brown in my starting lineup immediately. I want to see which PRivers we are getting this year and what Locker can do before pulling the trigger on those WRs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rank them in the order that you have them. Givens big play potential makes it really hard to leave him on the bench with those bonus pts, considering Smith's matchup vs SEA secondary.

Not sure I'd be ready to roll with Britt or Brown in my starting lineup immediately. I want to see which PRivers we are getting this year and what Locker can do before pulling the trigger on those WRs

ditto

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say for a long TD I like Brown. A TD pass will almost certainly go to Gates or him, and he's good on the long routes. And the Texans weren't exactly shutting out WRs the last half of last year.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit TREFF, now I'm thinking about starting Emmanuel Saunders over Smith.....I still say Givens for you though..........

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit TREFF, now I'm thinking about starting Emmanuel Saunders over Smith.....I still say Givens for you though..........

Gah!! Maddeningly unhelpful!! Lol.
I do think I'll end up going for the all or nothing in Givens or Brown though...Smith vs the Hawks just gets worse everytime I look at it.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gah!! Maddeningly unhelpful!! Lol.
I do think I'll end up going for the all or nothing in Givens or Brown though...Smith vs the Hawks just gets worse everytime I look at it.
Lol..sorry man. The good news is any other week I would say your options are way better than mine but this week I might roll out Saunders.....which should actually be good news for you as Givens will then go off.....or, Smith will go off screwing us both! God I love fantasy football!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I love it. God help me I do love it so. I love it more than my life."

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris Givens vs ARZ
Vincent Brown vs HOUS
Steve Smith vs SEA
Kenny Britt @ PIT

IMO...it IS TOUGH, but I like Givens the most, followed by Britt.
Givens, may only get 3 or 4 receptions but they may go for 70-100yds and a score.(highly likely)
Britt is going to be on IR by week 3 but with the new O-line in TEN, Britt should get a least one long score on a PA play.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do beleive that you all, and myself, have convinced myself to go with Chris Givens..thanks for the input!